[Free Tutorial] Better "add To Cart" Animation For Prestashop

NemoPS

Nemo1,

Nice tutorial. If you could update this to remove the "Save" button and have customizations saved with just "Add to cart", the entire Prestashop community would worship you. Enhancements for image and file uploads without the "Save" button would also be appreciated.

• Like 1

Hi,

Manty thanks for your work and kindness to share it.

I quite new in PS and for sure I will use some of your work in future and donation will be considerred.

I have a question:

How can I cange thedestiantion URL for "Add to cart" button.

By other words I would like use for connectint to another site, or to an email address or even another page of my site.

It might sound stuppid but I count on your understanding.

Thank you for your reply.

That's a nice idea for sure! I'll writ a separate tutorial on that :)

• 2 months later...

Hey everybody!

I just published a new tutorial, about creating a better add to cart animation and replace the not-so-loved image movement!

Here: http://nemops.com/be...op-add-to-cart/

Hi Nemo 1 ! Tanks for the tutorial !

I succeeded the steps 1 and 2. Then I've tried step 3 and I guess I've done something wrong because nothing was working anymore. I mean the dark overlay and the floating box disappeared. So I restart from the begining (step 1) by restoring the original files ajax-cart.jsand blockcart.tpl. I redid steps 1 and 2 and nothing worked. No more dark overlay and no more floating box. All is working as I've done nothing at all on the JS code. Have you any idea of what I've done wrong ?

• Like 1

Hi Nemo 1 ! Tanks for the tutorial !

I succeeded the steps 1 and 2. Then I've tried step 3 and I guess I've done something wrong because nothing was working anymore. I mean the dark overlay and the floating box disappeared. So I restart from the begining (step 1) by restoring the original files ajax-cart.jsand blockcart.tpl. I redid steps 1 and 2 and nothing worked. No more dark overlay and no more floating box. All is working as I've done nothing at all on the JS code. Have you any idea of what I've done wrong ?

Try using chrome dev tools or firebug to debug. Simply open the console with f12 and see if there's any red mark in the bottom right, click on it if there is, and you'll learn more about the javascript error that's occurring

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi ,Thanks so much for the tutorial :) 

I need a little help the image animation for the shopping cart is the clone image and I have changed to the cover product photo, I mean just the cover photo  that appears in the animation not the clone image ,please help me !

Hi, I cant figure out this complex line by line explanation :/

Any ready .js .tpl .css files or summary at the end of Your tutorial? That would be easier to understand for most of the forum/Your site users. Thanks in advance!

Or Maybe this is not suitable for 1.5.6?

Well, yes. But I..."wisely" didn't keep the tut's files, and I'm lacking the time to go through it at the moment  :unsure:

Hi ,Thanks so much for the tutorial :) 

I need a little help the image animation for the shopping cart is the clone image and I have changed to the cover product photo, I mean just the cover photo  that appears in the animation not the clone image ,please help me !

Hi! What do you mean exactly?