(Solved) Category Images Diden't Appear Anymore - Need Help?

Hi all.

I have been changing the theme, no problems so far, but i have changed a little bit in my category.tpl, category_list.tpl and the css files for these products. i alså tried to change images size through preferences and ftp, but after editing these files, i can add images to products and chose the images as front page image, but the images did not appear in the category list anymore.

Can somebody please help me whit this problem, or know who i should contact to get it working again?

Thanks in advance.

friendly url is activated

i have tried to regenerate the htacces file but it is still not working.

i am running PS1.4.8.2

Edited by q-skins.dk (see edit history)

Hi Nemo1.

I have tried regenerate all thumbnails in preferences > images, but without luck.

Problem is not for the old products, just for new products that i have added, and the problem is only showing at the products list.

for exampel. at this site, and den then the iPhone 4 & 4S himmelblå and the pink, theirs category images is not showing.

http://q-skins.dk/iphone4-coverhttp://q-skins.dk/iphone4-cover

Hi again Nemo1.

i have found what caused the problem with my question mark image instead of the real product image. In my img/p folder which is the destination file for alle my product listing images, the uploaded images are missing the -home after image, if i manually add the -home to image title it show up, but there might be a solution for this problem so i do not need to rename i manually?

Another problem is that when i rename and add -home to image title it scales the image very wrong, it is fit to size.

hope you understand and can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Yes correct the home image type is still in preferences -> images.

I am running a template from template mela

and i am running the pretty url add-on to remove the id.

could it be a missing file in the template or missing rules in the htacces file after enable the pretty url module?

Okay. I have tried to contact the pretty url developerm aybe they can help. Problem now is if i turn off the pretty url module none om my categorym product and any other page are showing, i cant turn it off even if i try to generate a new htacces file.