Shareyourcart Module Problem, Fatal Error With New Version

Hey, anyone using this module? I'm getting a fatal error when I try to load the newest version, v1.11.3.

Also, when using the older version, v1.9.2, the button is being displayed between the currency symbol and the discounted price on the product page, if it's on sale. Using the /*before*/ code doesn't help, because then it puts the button between the currency symbol and regular price.

Any help?

Prestashop version: 1.5.3.1

Shop URL: http://www.premsig.com/

Current theme in use: default

Edited by Premsig.com (see edit history)

Got a partial solution to these problems from the Shareyourcart people. Replacing the #buy_block .price button locator code with #add_to_cart sorted out the positioning problem. Still trying to sort out the fatal error.

Got another update from Shareyourcart. They said "Don't worry about the new release. It was a bugfix, but I don't see it on your server, so you're fine. We are preparing a bigger release where you can drag & drop the button. You should upgrade then"

So if you have a bug on a previous version, you should try to use the latest update, otherwise wait for the next one.

• 1 year later...