Customers cannot login

sdsuk

Forgive me if this has been asked before but there has never been a clear answer, I am a novice with this software so bear with me.

When Customers try and login after setting up an account it just goes around in a circle and brings them back to the login page again.

My domain name is forwarded to the holding site for the webpage, any ideas

The site address is www.cdclockworld.com

thx

Not sure whats happening, but I have a suggestion. Buy a domain to host this cart on and put it in a normal folder (dont use a subdirectory) Many people that use a subdirectory and a subdomain have had a lot of problems, which can be easily fixed by just installing this site in a main directory and a main domain.

Just my 2 cents

Just in case anyone else suffers this problem in the future - the problem is with the web forwarding. If you use Framed Web forwarding the destination URL will be replaced by your domain name, whereas if you use Non Framed Web Forwarding the destination URL will remain in the browser's address bar and therefore the source file will know where to point the authorization page to.
If you really need your Domain Name to show you will need to amend the source data to point the correct URL names.

• 3 weeks later...

Great,

Yes i'm willing to try to see if it is the masking issue.

I have all the log in details for my host company / domain registering company.

I'm reasonably competent, just not sure exactly what to do?

I'm quite familiar with the Control Panel area of my hosting company.....
Look forward to hearing from you..

Let me know what details you need..
:-)

Please don't post any details on here or send them to me, security issue!

If you log into your hosting company that you registered the URL with you should have a section on Forwarding. I use GoDaddy and they have a forwarding option on the domains page. If you can edit the settings simply remove any url masking and you should be fine.

Let me know if it works or you need any more help.

• 2 weeks later...