Where To Put Code For Feedback Widget?

folks, I got some code snippet to show a feedback widget on the leftmost side of the screen., see attached screenshot. problem is I have no idea where to put that code snippet to show on all pages of my shop on the left side? any idea?

The snippet is basically this (changed few lines referring to my account)

<!-- SHOPLUPE WIDGET v2 START -->
<script type="text/javascript">
(function(){

// Shoplupe Widget 2.0 Options
var swOpt = {};
swOpt.shopId = 'xxxx';
swOpt.mainUrl = 'sf.shoplupe.com/widget/';
swOpt.pubKey = 'yyyy';

// Shoplupe Widget 2.0 Loader
swStart=function(){var a="function"==typeof jQuery?"shoplupe_widget.jquery.min.js":"shoplupe_widget.js",d=document.createElement("script"),b=document.createElement("link"),c=new Date,c=c.getDay()+""+c.getMonth()+""+c.getFullYear();d.type="text/javascript";b.type="text/css";d.async=!0;b.async=!0;d.src=document.location.protocol+"//sf.shoplupe.com/widget/js/"+a+"?v="+c;b.href=document.location.protocol+"//sf.shoplupe.com/widget/css/shoplupe_widget.css?v="+c;b.rel="stylesheet";a=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];a.parentNode.insertBefore(b,a);a.parentNode.insertBefore(d,a);var e=setInterval(function(){"object"==typeof ShoplupeWidget&&(ShoplupeWidget.init(swOpt),clearInterval(e))},100)};window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("load",swStart,!1):window.attachEvent?window.attachEvent("onload",swStart):swStart();

})();
</script>
<!-- SHOPLUPE WIDGET v2 END -->

thanks

phil

post-111175-0-35141000-1362067231_thumb.png

Tomer, maybe you can even help here: the widget shows now. Great. But I realized that it also shows on the popups for T&C, shipping and such which open in an extra windows which now also has the widget on the left side, covering partly the content of the infobox. Any idea how to basically exclude these popups from the header.tpl?

Your help is greatly appreciated

Phil