[Solved] Adding Message At Registration Form.

mainoknok

Good Day,

I wanted to put a message at the bottom of the registration form saying

"A validation link will be send to your email upon registering us. Kindly click the link to validate and shop at our store. The email might ended up in your spam box/folder, do have a look if you can't find. Feel free to email me at [email protected] for info ".

Do anyone know how I can add this?

An alternative is to show another page with this message after register button is click. But i think this might be too hard to modify/add. ^^"

Edited by mainoknok (see edit history)

Well, you can directly insert a paragraph in the authentication.tpl file of your theme. If, for example, your root PrestaShop directory is public_html, the path to the file will be public_html/themes/name-of-your-theme/authentication.tpl. Find the following code (the second instance of it closer to the end of the file):

{if $newsletter}
 <p class="checkbox" >
  <input type="checkbox" name="newsletter" id="newsletter" value="1" {if isset($smarty.post.newsletter) AND $smarty.post.newsletter == 1} checked="checked"{/if} />
  <label for="newsletter">{l s='Sign up for our newsletter'}</label>
 </p>
 <p class="checkbox" >
  <input type="checkbox"name="optin" id="optin" value="1" {if isset($smarty.post.optin) AND $smarty.post.optin == 1} checked="checked"{/if} />
  <label for="optin">{l s='Receive special offers from our partners'}</label>
 </p>
 {/if}
</fieldset>

and just before </fieldset> insert something like:

<p>
A validation link will be send to your email upon registering us. Kindly click the link to validate and shop at our store. The email might ended up in your spam box/folder, do have a look if you can't find. Feel free to email me at [email protected] for info.
</p>

You can put additional styling inside the <p> tag.

Hope this helps.

Edited by hxd (see edit history)
  • Like 1