Ebay Prestashop Synchronization

Hi there,

I am very pleased to get into your community. I am a new prestashop user and I'm trying to set my website as well as possible.

The main problem I have right now is the ebay module. I am italian and I'm trying to connect website and ebay Italia.

The address is: www.itstock.it

every time I try to get logged into ebay using the module I have the roller keep going.

I already tryed to reset the module, empty the cache and again...when I connect to ebay it asks me the authorization, I do it, it says I can close the tab....but when I go back to the BO I have the roller keep going again.

I hope someone can help me because is 4 days I'm getting mad whit it....could be the hosting? do you have any solution?

Best regards everybody and thanks a lot for the attention

.it should be available for Italy a lot of people are using it.

Where are you getting that information from - as far as I can tell the prestashop inbuilt module is for ebay france only

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/forum/153-ebay/

There is another module apart from prestabay - and it looks italian based so perhaps that is what others are using. But it is not free

http://shop.prestalia.it/it/23-plus

I see. So you install the module, then use it to produce a file which you then upload manually to wherever. But you don;t get any synchronisation of orders and stock levels etc

For $200. Google Merchant $200. Everything is $200. Store Manager $200.

When I used Magento, everything was standard and included. Nothing ever costs $200. How is someone who can't even open their store due to limitations afford the $200 to integrate with ebay? I have no income at the moment and can't afford the $1000+ its going to cost just to use free services/market places.