loftytemplates

Free Prestashop 1.5X Template From Loftytemplates

Free Prestashop 1.5x template from loftytemplates

Perfume is a most elegant prestashop 1.5x template and this template is suitable for e-shop with women beauty products, shoe shop, cloths, bags store, Lingerie store and Accessories shops. It's absolutely free module from 

REMOVED

Screenshots

post-466103-0-08967500-1361602866_thumb.png

Note: We will provide free installation and support if you will not remove our url in footer.

Have fun with our new theme...

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing your work, but I believe it needs more fine tuning and reconsidering some of the design elements.

Anyway, thanks again, downloading it to check it out in detail

It's a nice module

It's possible to adapt it for responsive?

Adapt the colors to the background content and font?

Thanks

have problem displaying in IE on menu "your account" not in line and product pics doesn't display like on other browsers, how to fix this please?

buen template pero tienes un problema con el carrito no se puede acceder te redirige a la pagina principal

• Like 1

I would like this installed on my store or one similar for lingerie store. I will leave your stuff at the bottom if you can help to install.

Free Prestashop 1.5x template from loftytemplates

regarding to the forum rules, can you please attach direct link to theme package?

I would like this installed on my store or one similar for lingerie store. I will leave your stuff at the bottom if you can help to install.

doesn't it work for you with instruction provided by developer?

regarding to the forum rules, can you please attach direct link to theme package?

doesn't it work for you with instruction provided by developer?

Mod, I have been trying to download from their website to no avail. You have to go through a purchase process (I select nothing to make it free) but then it doesn't download. Either it is broken or it is not realy free and they want you to purchase the install before getting it.

thank you for informations, im going to remove all links from first post here.

i will also send message to author about forum rules and i will ask about zip file

with regards,

Milos

• Like 1