Payu Latam Payment Module Not Working

albertalbert

I'm trying to use the official Payu Latam payment module (http://addons.presta...payu-latam.html) but I have the following problem:

When the user selects Payu as payment option, he is taken to the external Payu website to do the payment. At that exact moment, the user receives the confirmation email as if the transaction had gone through successfully, even if he/she hasn't done any actual payment.

We use the Paypal module as well in the store without any problem (I mention it because it has a similar system, taking the user to an external page to pay).

Our store version is 1.5.2.0

I've been in touch with the Payu people for some time and they "blame" the website (Prestashop) although this problem only happens with that module.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Edited by albertalbert (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

No one has problems with it? Is anybody using it succesfully?

I have a similar issue, a message of error appears once the store leads to Payu site.

I hope anyone who knows the solution would help.

• 1 year later...

I'm trying to use the official Payu Latam payment module (http://addons.presta...payu-latam.html) but I have the following problem:

When the user selects Payu as payment option, he is taken to the external Payu website to do the payment. At that exact moment, the user receives the confirmation email as if the transaction had gone through successfully, even if he/she hasn't done any actual payment.

We use the Paypal module as well in the store without any problem (I mention it because it has a similar system, taking the user to an external page to pay).

Our store version is 1.5.2.0

I've been in touch with the Payu people for some time and they "blame" the website (Prestashop) although this problem only happens with that module.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

I have the same Issue did you get a solution?

• 1 year later...

Hola, tengo una tienda en prestashop 1.6.1.1 , descargue el modulo de PAYU para usarlo en Colombia. Ya he configurado el API, merchant, y account ID. he seleccionado el modo TRUE. y también tengo ya mi cuenta de PAYU activada, y he checkeado que la casilla de pruebas No este seleccionada. Sin embargo por algún motivo al tratar de hacer compras en la pagina mi tienda sigue apuntando a esta URL: https://stg.gateway....ppp-web-gateway. (continua como si estuviera en ambiente de test) .... Alguna de idea de como solucionar mi problema? Alguien que me pueda ayudar?

He chateado con el soporte de PAYU pero simplemente me dicen que mi carro de compras esta auntando a esta URL y continuo recibiendo este mensaje:

Datos del Pago

Referencia
Descripción
Bota Rojas
Valor
COP 149,000.00

Transacción en modo de pruebas

No se pudo crear la solicitud de pago

Parámetro

Mensaje de error

Elemento no encontrado en el sistema.
Entidad [Merchant] no encontrada con ID [XXXXX].

Contáctanos: 
email: