Hello y'all

There are a lot of users looking for a more advanced products pack feature than the one available by default on Prestashop

I developed a module allowing the folowing features:

- choice of the default combination of a product when adding it to a pack
- customers can select their own choice of combination for aproduct in the pack
- stock management (with update of all it sub products when a pack is old)
- allow to either fix or update the price of the pack according to the price's impact of a product's combiantion

I just proposed the module on addons.prestashop, and I'm waiting its approval

Please find below some screenshots:

If you want to test it out: request a demo link

*** 2013-07-24 ****

it's been a while since my last post, but I have been really busy with my module.
I had a lot of request for improvements, and some are finally available :)

Go check out my blog: http://keutche-dev.com/blog, I think a lot of you might enjoy that new feature "switch text field option"
It will let you to allow your clients to create their own pack with products of defined categories.

Please let me know what you think of all this new features.

You can now download the full description of my module here

If you are interested do not hesitate to contact me (PM)

*** 2013-11-30****

We have improved the visibility for the products and prices our website : http://keutche-dev.com/blog/

Join us on Google+, facebook: here and on twitter: @keutche

*** 2014-03-25 ****

Prestashop just launched 1.6 version , what about the Products Pack module ? Find out yourself

Click here: http://keutche-dev.com/blog/2014/03/prestashop-1-6/

demo16X.png?resize=625%2C379

*** 2014-04-27 ****

Hi all,

Here, you can see 2 movies tutos to install and to configure my products pack on:

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keutche.dev

- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Keutchedev/posts

- Youtube:

*** 2014-06-03 ****

Hi all,

Here, you can see 1 movie tuto to install my productspack on PrestaShop v1.6x:

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keutche.dev

- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Keutchedev/posts

- Youtube:

*** 2014-07-11 ***

Hi all,

Below, a video of the configuration and parameter of our with substitution - Full module on PrestaShp v1.6.x platform

- Youtube :

and a video on the various options of our with substitution - Full module on PrestaShp v1.6.x platform

Discover it in this video:

- Youtube :

*** 2014-09-09 ***

Hi all,
In the video, you are going to see the configuration and the various options of the Basic version of our Product Pack on the v1.6 PrestaShop platform.
- See more at:

*** 2014-09-10 ***

Hi all,
In the video, you are going to see the configuration and the various options of the Advanced version of our Product Pack on the v1.6 PrestaShop platform.
- See more at:

*** 2014-09-13 ***

Hi all,
In the video, you are going to see the configuration and the various options of the Full version of our Product Pack on the v1.6 PrestaShop platform.

Youtube:

*** 2014-09-18 ***

Hi all,
In the video, you are going to see the configuration and the various options of the "With substitution Advanced" version of our Product Pack on the v1.6 PrestaShop platform.

Youtube:

*** 2016-02-16 ***
Hello everyone,

Regards,
Keutche

post-91624-0-44987700-1361299025_thumb.jpg

post-91624-0-06183600-1361299031_thumb.jpg

post-91624-0-73162200-1361299037_thumb.jpg

post-91624-0-43927000-1361299045_thumb.jpg

post-91624-0-97488700-1361299057_thumb.jpg

post-91624-0-14692500-1361299066_thumb.jpg

post-91624-0-09869400-1361299075_thumb.jpg

post-91624-0-52446800-1385823706_thumb.jpg

post-91624-0-37025400-1401912124_thumb.jpg

Edited by keutche (see edit history)
  • Like 5

Hi Keutche,

We've been HAPPILY using the version of the module for PS 1.4.9 on a mid-complexity ecommerce site and we're planning to upgrade to PS1.5. Are there any important differences between the two versions? Did you add any new functionality?

By the way thanks again for your kind help in customising the module to our needs.

Marco (Webartisan)

• Like 1

Hi Marco,

thanks for your support.

Currently there is no big differences between version 1.4.X and 1.5.X, except I had to almost re-write the whole module to adapt it to the evolution of prestashop's code for version 1.5.X.

But I'm planning to update it soon with the addition of the new features available in version 1.5.X:

• the multi-store
  • advanced stock management through warehouses

Keutche

ooooo, this is what i`ve seen for!!! great idea and solution! what to do to have it? ))))))

• Like 1

Hi Alfred,

Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it.

Keutche

Hello need4speed,

If you want to test the module please use below link

http://dev152.bebebabiz.com/admin152/

Which is the one ok, and that I have indicated above ;-)

About the other link, I am currently improving the module by adding a new feature following a customer requEst

Let me know if you have any questions

Hello keutche,

Question about the module, is it for 1.4.x and 1.5.x ?

What is the price off this nice module ?

Thanks.

Regards,

ysco..

Hello Ysco,

Thanks for your positive feedback :)

The module was first developped for Prestashop version 1.4.7, so it still available for version 1.4.X.

The screenshots above are from the new version adapted to Prestashop version 1.5.X

Regards

Keutche

Hello Keutche ;)

Thanks for your reply back, i tested the module in your demo site and works a charm.

I asked about versions cause i m still on 1.4.x but i probably will update my site soon as it seems PS 1.5.x becomes stable enough to update.

I think when updated my shop i will buy your module as it is very easy to use and to create some bundels/packs for my webshop ;)

Thanks.

Regards,

ysco..

Hello Ysco,

you're welcome, let me know once you have migrated to Prestashop version 1.5.X.

Regards,

Keutche

Hi, I'm interested in your module to. But I'd like to know if with your module can create packs of combinations. For example:

I have a product with three sizes and two colors:

- PRODUCT - COLOR : red - SIZE: s

- PRODUCT - COLOR : red - SIZE: m

- PRODUCT - COLOR : red - SIZE: l

- PRODUCT - COLOR : blue - SIZE: s

- PRODUCT - COLOR : blue - SIZE: m

- PRODUCT - COLOR : blue - SIZE: l

I sell wholesale products so I would like to create packs per colors. So clients will have to buy PRODUCT COLOR: red in all three sizes.

Hello Strangelove,

In its current state, the module does not allow you to create packs the way you want:

- etiher you let customer choose product's combination, but they will have the choice among the 6 given combinations above

- or you fix the product's combination in the pack but you can not add the same product once again

I'm working on 2 new features for the module which will allow

- to add a product many times in a pack

- to choose for a given product which combiantions should be allowed inside the pack (I think that's the one you are looking for)

Regards

Keutche

Hello y'all,

here is an update of the new features for my module:

- a new option allow you to let customers change a product of the pack against another one in a given category, the pack's price will be updated, either by adding the price difference between the 2 products, or based on the pack's original pretax-price.

- you can now add a same product many times in a pack.

Here is some examples:

- option1: http://v152.bebebabiz.com/index.php?id_product=39&controller=product

- option2: http://v152.bebebabiz.com/index.php?id_product=35&controller=product

BO access: http://v152.bebebabiz.com/admin152 (login demops@bebebabiz.com/ password : dem0ps15)

Let me know what you think of thoses new features.

Regards

Hello Keutche,

I saw your demo and it seems really interesting, I'm using prestashop 1.5 and I can't manage my pack with the stock.

I'd like to have the same result as you did: create one pack and the possibility to change the attributes to each product included in the pack like colors ore dimension.

I have one question, It seems in the demo that you don't use the advanced stock management but for me is very important that the quantity of the pack and single product is automatically synchronized,

I can do that with your module?

thanks

Hi,

the module does update stock quantity for all products included in the pack.

The advanced stock management feature for Prestashop 1.5.X is not fully operational, because I have tried it with warehouses, and even if you sell a regular product warehouse stock was not updated.

Maybe they have resolved the issue with version 1.5.4.

If it has been resolved it should be ok with my module.

Regards

hello everyone,

i've just tested the advanced stock management with version 1.5.4 and now the warehouse stock is updated with regular product...

good news

regards

Hello y'all

There are a lot of users looking for a more advanced products pack feature than the one available by default on Prestashop

I developed a module allowing the folowing features:

- choice of the default combination of a product when adding it to a pack

- customers can select their own choice of combination for aproduct in the pack

- stock management (with update of all it sub products when a pack is old)

- allow to either fix or update the price of the pack according to the price's impact of a product's combiantion

I just proposed the module on addons.prestashop, and I'm waiting its approval

Please find below some screenshots:

If you want to test it out on a demo site, here is a link

BO: http://dev152.bebebabiz.com/admin152/ (login: demops@bebebabiz.com / pwd : dem0ps15)

Regards

Keutche

I can not see your screenshots.

Could you post the link to the pics?

Hi,

That's strange because images are attached to the topics

But if you can PM me your email address, I will send you a zip file of the pictures.

Regards

Keutche

Hello,

No my module is not available through addons site, I'm selling it directly.

The module is available for version 1.4.X and version 1.5.X

Regards

so if I understand this correctly with this module, you can also have combinations in packs. Thats surely interesting. But; does it also work with stock management? I am using 1.5.3.1, using adv. stock management. Base functionality doesnt uodate the stocks correct, only in the product overview it does. What is the price of this module? Evt. send me that on PM please

Hello,

yes that's the main advantage of this module other the original pack system of prestashop.

You can also allow the customer to change a product of the pack against another one in a choosen category.

It update the stock correctly, only issue is with warehouses management, because Presttashop does not update correctly the whareouses stock based on products' sell.

I have also sent you a PM

Regards

I just installed the nodule and it works just like a charm !

GREAT GREAT GREAT !

You saved my life ! ... an my shop :-)

Go ahead here is the module we have been looking for for years !

• Like 1

ok, thats clear. But does the stock also update if I choose conbinations based on weight? is that possible at all?

Hi AnitaR,

I don't understand your question, what you mean choose combinatons based on weight ?

What I want/need, is that I can order in kg's/ounces. Or gram, if needed. This, and the functionality of packs. As mather as the combinations are usefull; they are, but only if they also are calculated in the inventory. So, if a customer can choose for 100gram, 250 gram of 1000 gram, it should deduct the inventory equally.

OK, I understand, if the weight is an attribute of your products, so yes if a customer choose 100gram, 250 gram ofr 1000 gram, it will deduct the inventory equally of the matching product

ok, so that is one of the extra functionalities of this module? Sorry for asking, but the whole attribute thing never been really clear to me (in terms of stock manegement)

It will deduct the stock by ** grams? Can I test this? Now the only access is to the products etc.

Hi AnitaR,

can you please provide me a link to one of your product ?

I wanna see how they look, and it will help me to answer properly to your questions ?

http://www.horsecomplete.nl/6-kruiden-los

Not much to see on them now, working with it as what PS offers in that version. Preferably., not only pricing but also stock manegement goes by weight. So, in that case, I can work with combinations. The way it is as far as I can see it, also in your module, that yes, it does effect total weight, but doesnt deduct in weight, as PS doesnt offer that?

Ok, thanks for the link, I think you should work with combinations, it will help you a lot.

Plus yes PS doesn't currently offer a weight stock management of products.

I've juste bought this module. It works well and keutche is very friendly! He will help you without problem if you need! Thanks keutche! cheers

• Like 1

i've just tested the advanced stock management with version 1.5.4 and now the warehouse stock is updated with regular product...

Hi Keutche,

Any chance you could update the demo site so that we can try out the module with warehousing in Prestashop 1.5.4?

well, I been t4esting and testing (and creating the products again in your test site, as you deleted all...)but something doesnt work correctly. I have a pack that also uses combinations, all is in stock, yet, it says at orderering its not at stock..

Hello everybody,

I got lots of requests to get more information and screenshots about my "Products Pack" module, so here is a link to my blog:

http://keutche-dev.com/blog

There you will find more explanations about the module, with some detailled screenshots, and you will be able to realize the potential of it :)

Currently, there is only the basic version which presented, and some screenshots related to Prestashop version 1.4X.

I will update it to present the version adapted to version 1.5.X, and also give more details about the differents options, and new coming features :)

Feel free to let me know what you think of the prensentation, and if you think there are some missing informations.

Regards

Keutche

Hello Massimo,

I'm setting up a e-commerce where people will be able to buy it online.

For the moment, you can PM me and I will send you the details about the module, and ho to get it.

Regards

Keutche

Good morning,

I was checking yur demo http://v154.bebebabi...n4774/index.php (login: demops@bebebabiz.com / dem0ps15) and I saw you have the same problem of mine:

1) create a pack,

2) go in the shop and put 2 item of the pack just created in the cart (not buy, just insert in the pack)

3) go back to the product in the back office

4) then the pack disappere and became a product! (see attachment, are from your demo that I just try).

By the way I cannot find this http://keutche-dev.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/New_pp.png in your demo.

Let me know if you have a sort of solution to this problem

post-482239-0-64656000-1368843525_thumb.jpg

post-482239-0-90256900-1368843528_thumb.jpg

Hello Massimo,

I tried to reproduce your issue, but I didn't manage to :(

Are you sure you saved your product as a pack, once you have added the different items ?

By the way, you did not use my "Products Pack" feature, but the original one from prestashop.

About the screenshot on my blog, they are related to Prestashop v 1.4.X, I will soon update it with screenshots of Prestashop v 1.5.X

If you want, I'm available on Skype.

Regards

Hello everybody,

I have now added the full presentation of my "Products Pack" module for Prestashop 1.5.X (basic version, options 01 and 02 are coming soon) on my blog, with some nice screenshots :)

The store is available there too.

Go check it, and let me know what you think of it.

Regards

Keutche

Hi keutche,

I've been reading here and on your blog about your module and I have a few questions. From the description, i'm very intersted. I'm setting up a store that will offer packages and I want them to be customizable.

For example, let say I offer a 3 item pack with 1 "large" item, 2 "medium" items and 2 "small" items. And say each of the item catagories (s/m/l) has 10 choices of items. So the final pack will have 5 items that the customer can choose from a total of 30 items, with the final pack consisting of 1/2/2 of L/M/S respectively. Can your module do something like this?

It seemed from your description and your blog that you designed the module to do this type of thing and to track stock while doing it, which is exactly what I would need, but I could not see on your demo how to impliment this.

Please let me know about this and I'll ask other questions I may have.

Thanks!

actually, i just found more info on your blog and i think i found the 1.5 demo where i see you do have the functionality i described above. i will contact you directly through your blog to ask further questions.

Hello Djump,

Yes if you need more information, send me an email through the contact form on my blog.

Hello,

@Yaeg6erdg

I just proposed the module on addons.prestashop6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

what you mean by you have proposed the module on addons.

Which module are you talking about ? Did you also develop a pack management module ?

Anyways, here is a status about my module submission to the addons platform:

- technical part has been validated :)

- marketing part has been declined due to some lack of informations provided on their form :(

So I need to refill again the form for the module, and wait for their feedback.

In the meantime the module is available on my blog.

Keutche this is Genius. I think any future release of prestashop should have this module pre-installed. This one was an absolute must for our business as everything is very customized and can be interchanged depending on the user. This module is a huge time saver for us and the customer. I can't say enough about your support in implementation for a newbie like me and look forward very much to future releases.

I just want to run a few things past you that sill could be bugs and or suggestions for future releases or enhancements.

Recommendations for Enhancements:

BO Product Pack: "Allow User to adjust quantity" Front office +plus and -minus buttons on the QTY line to add or subtract items out of the pack & minus option goes away when minimum quantity for selected product is reached.

BO Product Pack: "add text field". When Adding a product to the product pack it would be beneficial to have an text field to explain the item or instructing the user on making their selection.

FO Product Pack: Remove Button: Just like the change button however, gives the customer the option to remove the product from the pack which then updates price and does not pull from quantity with order. Could also show as an excluded line on the cart/invoice like: Item name description (removed -$0.00) however, I would not recommend the function to remove an item from a pack once its in the cart.

The other thought I had on this would be on the change scroll menu to add a Blank Item that says None with a value of -$(original price).

BO Product Pack: Along the same lines of "Allow customer to select a product from a category" & "add text field" It would be great to be able to leave the product blank and in the "add text field" be able to add a description. Like "Click change to add an _____ (category product) to this package?" This would be great for add on items.

BO Product Pack: "Allow customer to select a product from a category" add additional option to "Specify the products a customer can choose from". This is helpful in the instance certain products in that category or not compatible with the items in that pack.

Edited by totaltechsvc (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi Chris,

I liked your ideas for enhancements of the module, I posted your message on my blog. I will add there my comment.

Regards

Hi keutche,

I'm trying to find a module, that I've meet on PS1.4, and it was free...

It was also a Product Pack selling option.

Usually is included the following: you can set a discount from some quantity.

This was something plus, including the usually option:

- it was possible to set a number of quantity, as pack, with special price,

Example: setting a 5 pieces with special price

- on buying 7 pieces of same product was calculated on invoice as:

pos.1 1x the pack of 5 piec. with special price

pos.2 2x the product with normal price

OR (other example)

- on buying 19 pieces of same product was calculated on invoice as:

pos.1 3x the pack of 5 piec. with special price

pos.2 4x the product with normal price

Unfortunately i can't find this module, and the old client is a bit difficult, and can't copy from his website... :(

Have You meat this free module ?

I'm interested for PS 1.5

Thanks for Your answer!

B.

Hi,

I don't know about the module you're looking for.

Sorry

Keutche

Hi all,

it's been a while since my last post, but I have been really busy with my module.

I had a lot of request for improvements, and some are finally available :)

Go check out my blog: http://keutche-dev.com/, I think a lot of you might enjoy that new feature "switch text field option"

It will let you to allow your clients to create their own pack with products of defined categories.

Please let me know what you think of all this new features.

Regards

Keutche

Hello everybody,

I have a Issue with this module.

how can I solve this problem ?

Regards.

post-681020-0-01151700-1384781570_thumb.png

post-681020-0-96276800-1384781582_thumb.png

Hi, 

I already replied to you by mail this morning:

you just need to create the missing folders.

Regards

Hi, i am using the basic version of this module and i have a problem with stock when using shared stock in 2 shops.

I have a product combination X with qty 10

I created a pack A with 1x product combination X

Firstly, the stock for the pack A is not automatically calculated; it is 0. So i have to input 10 manually.

In FO, I added 1x product combination X and 1x pack A in my cart

I complete my order.

In BO, the stock for product combination X is 9 instead of 8.

stock for pack A is 9 instead of 8 also.

any idea what's wrong? maybe it's the shared stock between the 2 shops? any fix?

Hi Testeur009,

Can you please email me your problem ?

I would be glad to help you to resolve it.

when adding a productpack to cart, it does not into account the reduction/specific price. I have changed the lines 507 to 521 in the file

if($singlePrice || ($reference == $defaultAtt))
        {
            $price = Product::getPriceStatic((int)$id_product, false, NULL, 2, null, false, false);
            $price_wt = Product::getPriceStatic((int)$id_product, true, NULL, 2, null, false, false);
        }

to:

if($singlePrice || ($reference == $defaultAtt))
        {
            $price = Product::getPriceStatic((int)$id_product, false, NULL, 2, null, false, true);
            $price_wt = Product::getPriceStatic((int)$id_product, true, NULL, 2, null, false, true);
        }

Is there a reason why you didn't take the reduced price when adding to cart? Will it impact other functions of your module if i make it use reduced price when adding to cart?

Hi Testeur009,

I'm sorry for the late answer, but it seems, I don't get replies to this topic anymore.

Which version of my module did you bought ?

I have implement the management of specific price, in higer version only.

Cheers

Hello,
Im looking to wholesale products on my website, more specifically clothing.

Im looking to get the function that would enable me to do the following:

The unit price and price displayed on the product page would be $15 for a dress.
But since it would be wholesale the dress would be sold in a pack of 6, so the total would be $90.

But I do not want the total price of $90 to be shown until the item is added to the cart.

Is there anyway that your module would be able to this?

Thanks!

Hi Charlesyeg,

Sorry for this late answer, but I do not receive notifications about this thread anymore :(

Well you can do this but it will require to add some code modifications.

Regards

Hello Amand096,

Once again, sorry for this late answer, but I do not receive notifications about this thread anymore  :(.

For each product with combinations, in backend you have the possibility to either fix the desired combiantion to be displayed, or let your customers the one they want.http://keutche-dev.com/blog/2013/05/products-pack-1-5-x-backoffice-overview/

Regards

Keutche

I'm still trying to figure out how much it is and where I can buy it, your site is confusing.

hi keutche,

i like the pack. and i didn't see your BO demo from the link. so i have few questions,

1. can user choose his combination of products in a pack (preferred combinations) ? 

for example,

super sweet pack,

i)   Milk Chocolate (x10)

ii)  Sweet Chocolate (x5)

(or)

i)  Semisweet (x5)

ii)  White Chocolate (x10)

(or)

i)  Sweet Chocolate (x5)

ii)  Milk Chocolate (x5)

iii) White Chocolate (x5)

2. will it display product items names (with quantity) along with pack name which are in pack on payment summary, orders in back office, order history and everywhere ?

thanks.

Mani

• Like 1

I'm still trying to figure out how much it is and where I can buy it, your site is confusing.

Hi,

one again, sorry for this late answer, but since I don't get any notifications ...

Here is the product's page on my blog: http://keutche-dev.com/blog/products-page/

Can you please tell me, wha tis confusing on my website, so I can improve it ?

hi keutche,

i like the pack. and i didn't see your BO demo from the link. so i have few questions,

1. can user choose his combination of products in a pack (preferred combinations) ? 

for example,

super sweet pack,

i)   Milk Chocolate (x10)

ii)  Sweet Chocolate (x5)

(or)

i)  Semisweet (x5)

ii)  White Chocolate (x10)

(or)

i)  Sweet Chocolate (x5)

ii)  Milk Chocolate (x5)

iii) White Chocolate (x5)

2. will it display product items names (with quantity) along with pack name which are in pack on payment summary, orders in back office, order history and everywhere ?

thanks.

Mani

Hi Mani,

Once again, sorry for the laste answer.

Yes it will display all informations related to customer's choice.

Please have a look at the following page, which provide some screenshots.

Regards

keutche

Hi,

Where to check this module (demo site?)

I need to make a promo like:

For every shoe pair, one pair of socks for 1$ instead of 10$

Your module will support something like this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

You can see some examples on my blog. Please PM for an access to a demo sitE.

No you can't modify product pricing inside a pack, you can fix the pack price, apply a specific price.

Regards

Hello Keutche.

I wondering if the module also withdraw from the stock. using the warehouse method.

I have a product wich have 3 combinations.
-S -( Default choice )

-M

-L

I then want to make a pack and ad this product but when doing that with normal PS the combinations dosnt show in the Pack.
so it always ads the "-S"  but i want my clients to be able to choose M or L also.

If your module can handle this task,, will it also reduct the stock from whatever the client chooses.?

Thank you.

Hi rfourt,

Sorry for this late answer, but I didn't get any notification from Prestashop.

Yes my module will manage stock, and decrease quantity form selected combinations.

Regards.

Hi Keutche,

I have 1 item (diaper cover that has 10 colors). I would like to know if your module can add many choice of diaper cover into 1 pack.

I plan to create a few packs.

1 diapers + inserts

2 diapers + inserts

3 diapers + inserts

4 diapers + inserts

9 diapers + inserts

*the diapers need to have choice of colors*

Can a pack have multiple of the same item?

I don't want to create so many product list cuz this will hurt my stock count.

My email: tinybibiya@gmail.com

Hello

I want to have a pack, which contains software 1 and software 2. The pack has attributes:

- Windows

- Apple

- Linux

The attributes have to be on pack not on the items of the pack. Is it possible or not?

Hi, we are after a module . and I wonder if this is the right one for us 
we are selling following products, 

Product A ( 1 Unit product A ) 
pack a (consists of 10 Units of product A)
pack b (consists of 20 Units of product A)
pack c (consists of 30 Units of product A)

and you should be able to buy 3 of box b, this would be 60 units of product A 
is this possible with this module we have about 1500 products that need this I have added our webpage so you can se