Mailalerts Module Appear Even If The Product Is On Stock

Hi

I am using PS 1470. I had some issue with the prices had been shown without the tax on to the product page (just randonly, time to time) even when prices with the tax are set up in the shop BO configuration. But after adding the product to the cart correct prices were diaplayed.

I have found the suggested solution where PS team told to update /themes/my_theme/js/products.js from the latest version. So I did it using the products.js included into the latest 1.4.9.0. package.

After changing the file to new version the problem with the mailalerts module has started.

The problem is that the form for the customer to put their email address and sign in for a notification when the product back in stock, show up onto the product page even when the product is availabe (quantity is more than 0).

The problem exist only for the products without attributes. If I change the updated /themes/my_theme/js/products.js file to the older version, the problem doesn't exist and the 'back to stock' email nottification box appear only when the product is not available (quantity=0).

Prestashop team/community.. any help please?.