Error When Clicking Product

Hi im new here just installed at www.qualityrefurbished.co.uk/shop

When I click on a product I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 924 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/Placeformotors.co.uk/qualityrefurbished/shop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatelexer.php on line 452

The only thing I've done is enable friendly irks and put the weights in for shipping how can I fix this please?

Thanks for your help

Hi im new here just installed at www.qualityrefurbished.co.uk/shop

When I click on a product I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 924 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/Placeformotors.co.uk/qualityrefurbished/shop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatelexer.php on line 452

The only thing I've done is enable friendly irks and put the weights in for shipping how can I fix this please?

Thanks for your help

Hi,

You should increase php memory limit value. Open config/config.inc.php and add @ini_set('memory_limit','128M');

for example before @ini_set('display_errors', 'off');

Edited by doubleD (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi,

You should increase php memory limit value. Open config/config.inc.php and add @ini_set('memory_limit','128M');

for example before @ini_set('display_errors', 'off');

Hi

I've done that and now it just shows a blank screen so I've restore the back up for now do you know what else I could do please?

Thank you

Hi

I've done that and now it just shows a blank screen so I've restore the back up for now do you know what else I could do please?

Thank you

What is your Prestashop version?

You can turn on display errors to find out why the blank page is displayed

For PS 1.5.3.1 go to config/defines.inc.php and set

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

I have version 1.5.3.1 and still the same as you can see at http://qualityrefurb...-ipod-nano.html

And the line ini_set('memory_limit','128M'); is present in the config/config.inc.php file?

There is one mor possibility, If you have access to your php.ini file, or php configuration from hosting cpanel, you should set memory_limit value there.

And the line ini_set('memory_limit','128M'); is present in the config/config.inc.php file?

There is one mor possibility, If you have access to your php.ini file, or php configuration from hosting cpanel, you should set memory_limit value there.

I tried setting it to 128m from 32m in the cpanel and still the same error as before

I'm pretty sure the problem is in memory limit value.

You can try to follow this article...

and use 128 or even 256 instead of 32..

I've tried all the but still get

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/Placeformotors.co.uk/qualityrefurbished/shop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_assign.php on line 51

Is it nothing to do with the file it shows in the error?

I've tried all the but still get

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/Placeformotors.co.uk/qualityrefurbished/shop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_assign.php on line 51

Is it nothing to do with the file it shows in the error?

No,

You can create phpinfo.php file to see if the changes about memory_limit value were applied.

with this code

<?php
// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
phpinfo();
?>

upload it and access qualityrefurbished.co.uk/shop/phpinfo.php

Find memory_limit value.

phpinfo.php

Edited by doubleD (see edit history)

No,

You can create phpinfo.php file to see if the changes about memory_limit value were applied.

with this code

<?php
// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
phpinfo();
?>

upload it and access qualityrefurbished.co.uk/shop/phpinfo.php

Find memory_limit value.

It doesn't look like its updated ill contact my hosts nd get them to sort it thank you