Create Database Table Error, Installation Progress Bar Gets To 13%

romper

I try to install prestashop 1.5.3.1 on my dedicated server from OVH. However I am not able to finish it becasue in the last step of installation process I experience create database table error. I get message that

An error occured during installation...

You can use the links on the left column to go back to the previous steps, or restart the installation process by clicking here

as it can be seen on attached screen. The installation progress bar gets to 13 % and then stops with an error message.

I also use debug from prestashop that shows information that:

Fatal error: Uncaught Table 'lab_lab1a.ps_shop_url' doesn't exist

SELECT s.id_shop, CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri) AS uri, su.domain, su.main

FROM ps_shop_url su

LEFT JOIN ps_shop s ON (s.id_shop = su.id_shop)

WHERE (su.domain = 'www.yyy.com' OR su.domain_ssl = 'www.yyy.com')

AND s.active = 1

AND s.deleted = 0

ORDER BY LENGTH(uri) DESC

thrown in /home/lab/domains/yyy.com/public_html/classes/db/Db.php on line 605

and then after refreshing site in a few minute later it creates another error message :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Shop not found' in /home/lab/domains/yyy.com/public_html/classes/shop/Shop.php:369 Stack trace: #0 /home/lab/domains/yyy.com/public_html/config/config.inc.php(87): ShopCore::initialize() #1 /home/lab/domains/yyy.com/public_html/index.php(27): require('/home/lab/d...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/lab/domains/yyy.com/public_html/classes/shop/Shop.php on line 369

Any help is much appreciated.

post-138689-0-95785400-1360964309_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...