Categories And Products Have Lost Formatting Help!

ajkay

Hi

I hope someone can help, until earlier today one of the category headings which has lots of sub categories displayed all of the category images in rows across the page, now they are all showing in in one long column, the same has happened to the items within a category page, they also were displaying 18 to a page and now they are all in one long row, I don't now where to look for the formatting for this.

Any help is much appreciated.

thanks

thanks for your reply, I am using 1.5.2 version of prestashop. The only thing I recall changing today was an option called 'features' in the advanced parameters section, as we were trying to find things that have slowed down the back office so that it is unusable, i disabled it and then renenabled as I wasn't sure whether there was anything linked to it. This is my website http://www.orchidfashionboutique.co.uk

Your link you provide shows me a nice website, with normal rows as I would expect, not the single column you describe, so it may be cache/browser related. Can you try to open your site with another browser and/or another computer and see it it still gives problems there?

I used Firefox for Mac, vsn 18.0.2 (latest version as for now)

N.B. Features can be part of your products, adding, as you guessed, features o a product. But if you don't know for sure what they are/do exactly, I presume you didn't use them in your shop anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem, then...

Give us an update on the use of other browser/computer. Anyone else can confirm that the site looks normal in their browser? Please share statuses for your browsers...

Hi thanks for the reply, I have checked on Chrome IE and Firefox on two different computers in this house and the results are all the same, if you click on the 'lingerie' option on the left hand menu on the home page the sub categories are all in one long column followed by all of the products. I really have no idea what to do.

Thanks

Hi ajkay,

Looking at the page source, it appears the site isn't loading up any other stylesheet (.css) files from your theme other than global.css - Have you got/uploaded the css folder within your theme's folder?

I'm not sure if you're the designer or the shopowner, so if any of that is unclear just let me know and I'll try to make it as easy as possible for you to sort out.

Hi Joel

thank you so much for taking the time to look at our problem, you will probably gather from my posts that I am the shop owner which why I have no idea what to do. Any help you can give is appreciated. The odd thing is that it was okay yesterday morning but some how the formatting disappeared apart from the home page where the products look okay and are still in rows. The only thing I did was switch off and then back on was was an option called 'features' in the advanced parameters section.

I have teamviewer loaded on my machine if that is any help

thanks

angela