BlizzardUK

Postage Question

I am creating a Prestashop for a company that sells CDs. On their existing website (non Presta) they have a system where each CD costs £1 in postage, and then postage stops at £3 if you buy 3 CDs. So for instance, if you bought 4 CDs then it would still be £3 postage. The problem is if someone orders a DVD or book then postage is added on top, it only stops at £3 for CDs.

Is there any way this sort of system can be done in Prestashop ? Where only CDs will stop when they reach £3 (but are £1 each before this is reached). I know it sounds confusing, but if it can be done, then any idea how ? Even if it means an extra module.

Thanks !!

Edited by BlizzardUK (see edit history)

No solution, but to narrow down on the problem: How are the books and DVD's calculated? fixed price per item, weight?

Good Morning,

Not sure really but I thought you may be able to use the additional shipping fee on the product page for books

Paul