White Screen After Purchase

I have not installed any modules and after every purchase of virtual product the buyer get white screen

adress :

/index.php?fc=module&module=cheque&controller=validation&id_lang=1

It's quite dissapointing that Prestashop isn't working. The number of issues, that appear before doing anything to the code, is tremendous...

EDIT:

It seems that I have lost the access to BO as well...fuuuuu

Edited by DzienDobry (see edit history)

maybe this will give you more information to post...

http://www.prestasho...09#entry1104709

That's very nice piece of advice, thanks!

the error is

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Number' (T_STRING), expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) or '$' in ***/classes/order/Order.php on line 1081
Edited by DzienDobry (see edit history)

and the payment method is Check?

as for your back office, you need to get the error from back there as well...

Yep it's cheque.

And the BO error is the same as above

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Number' (T_STRING), expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) or '$' in****/classes/order/Order.php on line 1081

well..If I had this sort of problem with 1.5.3.1 I'd say yes, but I don't have problems like this...

some how you have managed to get an error that nobody else has (at least I can not find it)...no reports of any sort...

you are installing on the remote server yes? not building on localhost and then ftping to your remove.

If you want pm me with ftp and back office info and I will take a look at it but not until tomorrow (I am on CST or Bogota time right now).

fyi...the original poster failed to tell us that he installed a hack...

http://www.prestasho...download-email/

you should post on that thread that this did not work...and not post a new thread...not telling us you did this was a waste of time...

I'm out...

Hi

I have just re installed the default them to try and solve some issue but i am having the same thing happen, working then white screen, three times on new install, the hosting company renames the .htaccess and create and its up again, very odd

am i lacking something in the hosting that would stop this

any help would great