joenmass

Inventory Management

Dear callsyoda,

I would also like the script to display "Base Price, Profit, %" for the combinations/attributes but I believe one would have to hire a programmer to rewrite the script to make that happen.

I was curious about the install of "AdminInventory" working on PShop v.1.4 so I installed it on my clean install of PShop v.1.4.0.2 to see it. Yep, definitely works. See screen capture.

I have a programmer full time, so if I have the file "AdminInventory.php" reworked and it functions, then I will definitely post that here.

Currently I am joyful to see the "Base Price, Profit, %" for my base product, really eases work involved in having to calculate these things myself.

Have a good one.
Kind regards,
Lisa

38665_JcVaAMo3IaXbaYsuGeoL_t

Dear callsyoda,

I would also like the script to display "Base Price, Profit, %" for the combinations/attributes but I believe one would have to hire a programmer to rewrite the script to make that happen.

I was curious about the install of "AdminInventory" working on PShop v.1.4 so I installed it on my clean install of PShop v.1.4.0.2 to see it. Yep, definitely works. See screen capture.

I have a programmer full time, so if I have the file "AdminInventory.php" reworked and it functions, then I will definitely post that here.

Currently I am joyful to see the "Base Price, Profit, %" for my base product, really eases work involved in having to calculate these things myself.

Have a good one.
Kind regards,
Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your response :)

I had a quick browse of the codes and I agree with you on the need for a programmer. As much as I like to modify the script, I believe we can agree that time is better spent working on our businesses.

Your generosity to share is very much appreciated. TIA!

Have a good day!
Regards,
Kelvin

Hi Kelvin,

I am having my programmer look it over and see what he can do.
He has already informed me that it is an easy fix for the "incorrect" "$" sign showing up in my "euro" based site under the attributes listing.

Right now, this is on the bottom of the list of other things that he is completing for me at the moment.
But definitely will update and share if the file can do a couple things I think we would like to have done.

Best regards,
Lisa

Hi guys :) could anyone tell me, if there's any module or so to show total profit for some period of time? Since i have wholesale price for every product, and profit is shared among several people, i would be great to see exact profit. it's basic math - retail_price-wholesale_price, but i cant find it anywhere in statistics..

some module, saving those informations to a special table, few times a day, would do the job nicely :)

or modify ordering proces to save it into _cart_product table into special column..don't know, what is easier and more effective way..

Is there any way to publish the combo information in the CSV? I need it (the CSV) to display the quantities in size break down. The information shows up like this in the inventory tab but not the CSV

any help would be greatly appreciated

LM

Could someone sum up the lastest files and instruktions, it get a bit messy trying to figure out what to use and how :)

Hi there Timpet,

see post #94 for a summary.
The module works for PShop 1.3.2 up to 1.4.1.

Kind regards,
Lisa

Is there anyway to make the filter section can also filter Categories?

Hello,

With PS 1.4.4, i have some problems :

Out Of Stock :

Warning: include_once(/homepages/.../shop//admin/../../config/settings_inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/.../shop//admin/tabs/AdminOutOfStock.php on line 101

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/homepages/.../shop/admin/../../config/settings_inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/.../shop/admin/tabs/AdminOutOfStock.php on line 101

include_once(PS_ADMIN_DIR.'/../../config/settings_inc.php');

Work with :

include_once(shop/config/settings_inc.php');

but the next error is :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /homepages/.../shop/admin/tabs/AdminOutOfStock.php on line 103

ligne 102

$dbc = @mysql_connect (_DB_SERVER_, _DB_USER_,_DB_PASSWD_) OR die

ligne 103

('Could not connect to MySQL: '.mysql_error ());

I don't know the problem.

On Sale :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /homepages/.../shop/admin-msb2011/tabs/AdminOnSale.php on line 108

$query = "SELECT * FROM ps_product, ps_product_lang WHERE ps_product.id_product = ps_product_lang.id_product AND ps_product.on_sale = '1' ORDER BY reference ASC";

Where is the problem ?

Inventory :

I have error 500

Tracking :

AdminTracking.php in this thread is very different of ps version.

Should you take this to replace ps version ????

Hello ppl, can someone post all files in .zip or .rar because i cant download like it is.

Thanks,

Regards

Works perfect with 1.4.3. Fantastic modification, and really usefull. Thank you very much!

I have a small request for this, which I think would be very usefull (especially for me, that is) :-)

I would like to see the weight of every product in the list. Can I do this myself, or would there be somebody so kind to adjust the file for me?

what should i change in order to have in the product page a box with "Expected in stock - date"

thanks

Hello,

the script works with version 1.4.4.1

Just how to make a categories filter?

Best Regards

Could you please explain how to install it?

I have no such thing as tools->tabs

I'm running 1.4.4.1

Anyone knows how to add display of the small product image too? Would be very useful for me to show the product image for instance between the id and manufacturer and then easily print out a report with images for easier maintenance.

Anyone who can point me in the right direction?

Is there anyway to make the filter section can also filter Categories?

i also need it

where should i modify the filter?

thanks

I would also REALLY like to know how to modify the Profit % to the correct % in the AdminInventory php file as per ShopIT's post #89???

I've been able to modify the csv section of the file correctly so that when I download a csv version, I get the correct % amounts (as per ShopIT's post), but I have NO idea how to make the actual BO inventory show the correct %

Anyone know how to do this?

Cheers,

Scott.

**EDIT** Whoops - spoke too soon. Have found it and now calculating at correct %

Please disregard my last post**

Scott

Edited by Austra02 (see edit history)

I have made an updated versions of the scripts that I had originally made for this post.

I have tested it on versions 1.4.6.2 and the latest version 1.4.8.2

Not thinking I listed it in another place in the forum but you can find it here:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/181684-inventory-stats-and-profit-margins/

It now displays a simple run down stats of your inventory such as listing your highest & lowest priced items, how many items are active on your shop, the total retail value of your items that are on sale and your average item costs.

And as the previous version, you also can see your out of stock and on sale items.

Theres just a couple of minor quirks, one being small text at the bottom of each page that I can't seem to get rid of...for now, that says "Tab file cannot be found." It does not effect the scripts in any way that I can see. The scripts work great for my needs. As always it's always I good idea to back up your old files before doing anything to your shop.

Enjoy.

I've been using this module for about a year with no issues... All of a sudden I get this:

[02-May-2013 17:22:57] PHP Warning: mysql_query() [<a href='function.mysql-query'>function.mysql-query</a>]: Unable to save result set in /home/xxxxx/public_html/Shop/classes/MySQL.php on line 76

[02-May-2013 17:22:57] PHP Warning: array_key_exists() [<a href='function.array-key-exists'>function.array-key-exists</a>]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/xxxxx/public_html/Shop/classes/Product.php on line 1853

[02-May-2013 17:22:57] PHP Warning: array_key_exists() [<a href='function.array-key-exists'>function.array-key-exists</a>]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/xxxxx/public_html/Shop/classes/Product.php on line 1853

[02-May-2013 17:22:57] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/xxxxx/public_html/Shop/admin-xxxxx/tabs/AdminInventory.php on line 208

[02-May-2013 17:22:57] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/xxxx/public_html/Shop/admin-xxxxx/tabs/AdminInventory.php on line 220

[02-May-2013 17:23:16] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/xxxxx/public_html/Shop/classes/SpecificPrice.php on line 124

I noticed some other people having the divide by zero, but I could not find a solution.

Also, if you delete a bunch of products, then it works... it's as though it's limited by the number of products (there's a lot)

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by redstyles (see edit history)