en Jump to content
shacker

[MODULE] Sizes Guide / Chart v2.0.1- PS 1.2/1.7

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, shacker said:

hi. just tested and work tha link in the first comment to v2.0.1

Hi, thanks for your reply. Ive been trying for the pas 4 hours, and did not work. But now it seems to work again. Big thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

I have install this module, but don't works well.

When I click over the link, the popup don't work and open a new web site with the url https://mydomain.es/modules/sizeschart/sizeschart2.php

I follow all the insturccions, but the popup don't work. I'm working over prestashop 1.7.2.4 Could you help me?

Thanks!

 

Edited by osowaken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2018 at 4:58 PM, osowaken said:

Hi!

I have install this module, but don't works well.

When I click over the link, the popup don't work and open a new web site with the url https://mydomain.es/modules/sizeschart/sizeschart2.php

I follow all the insturccions, but the popup don't work. I'm working over prestashop 1.7.2.4 Could you help me?

Thanks!

 

i have the same issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, apositivo said:

the erro poup in my case was... permissions

Thanks for share

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and thank you for your module

i get a java script error: Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined. i cleaned cache and reloaded without success.

please see attached screenshot. any help would be appericated

 

Best regards  

error.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, prcwest said:

Hello and thank you for your module

i get a java script error: Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined. i cleaned cache and reloaded without success.

please see attached screenshot. any help would be appericated

 

Best regards  

 

 

 

  Hi prcwest,

 

step 1:  delete this code and try  . . .

 

step 2: check your jquery include, is fine ?

 

you site is  on line ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, apositivo said:

 

 

  Hi prcwest,

 

step 1:  delete this code and try  . . .

 

step 2: check your jquery include, is fine ?

 

you site is  on line ?

 

 

 

Delete this code from sizechart7.ptl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, apositivo said:

i try... and this is result

springbreak.png

 

Thanks for your support. The module is working but i still have the error in google console.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, apositivo said:

my console...

 

 

 

console.png

In my console :

40-98-vestido-con-hojas.html:545 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined
    at 40-98-vestido-con-hojas.html:545
(anonymous) @ 40-98-vestido-con-hojas.html:545

Thats with every product

On the product preview popup its working without errors.

Edited by prcwest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Is it possible to use different size chart for different type of products, such as for Shoes and Clothing they both have different size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, tssaini987 said:

Hi,

 

Is it possible to use different size chart for different type of products, such as for Shoes and Clothing they both have different size.

 

 

i think, that you  can need this modules ... you can check the demo :)

 

this:

https://catalogo-onlinersi.net/en/home/495-sizes-chartguide-plus.html

 

or  this

 

https://addons.prestashop.com/demo/BO10033.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 I have installed version 2.0.1 onto PS 1.7 and I am seeing a blank popup. In the topic thread here I saw that during upgrade to the latest version all of the problems have been fixed. Does anybody still have blank popup problem like me? 

Any suggestion how to fix it is appreciated.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More