Hello please can you test www.tuscanleathershop.com

nikketrikke

very good shop in my opinion, looks avesome and pictures below "100% Handmade in Tuscany" looks amazing

i've noticed that last position in menu hide search barch, but it's probably not finished yet :)

X0okduK.gif

hello yes it's a theme bug i suppose

it's responsive o hn it comes to small screen the risk is to cut the menu !?!

Hi,

This is just good. Like the bottom of site more.

3 issues I Face:

1) During Product Search, when I drag the Price Rage bar, if the Product is not available the Bar disappears, I think it should be there so if no product is found the Price Bar can be dragged to above price level again.

2) Does ADD to Cart Button - Not Active Yet (I found this not working - http://www.tuscanleathershop.com/en/iphone-5-case/84-smartphone-case-walletbelt-compatible-apple-iphone-4-5-galaxy-s2.html#)

3) Do Payment is not started as Bottom of the Page as mentioned above has Pay with PayPal but it return Error.

Rest is Lovely. Love the Pictures you got there.

Overall design is nice and clean. Here's my small gripes:

• I'd like to have been able to immediately see the product price whenever I hover the mouse cursor over the product image on the catalog page.
  • Some visitors might have trouble figuring out what to input for Notify me when available when an item comes back available in stock with [email protected]
  • The social media icons shown underneath the product image on the product page should be more modern.
  • Don't think you need the extra printer icon shown underneath product image on product page.

I have a few questions I'm trying to replicate most features your website has on my PS site:

1. Which block social module are you using in the footer?
  2. How did you get your image thumbnails positioned vertically beside the main product image on the product page?

All the best with your website. You should be proud. :)