Easy way to enable all countries ?

I want to sell to all countries and have enabled all zones, but for some reason the majority of countries are still red X marked. I even tried Prestashop Manager to see if there was a quick way (there wasn't, from what I could see), I even tried to export (in PS Manager) and rename all to TRUE, but there was no way to import back again after the change. See attached images for what I mean (it carries on beyond what is visible in the photo all the way down to 244 countries, that is a lot of ticking).

I am also looking to do the same for the payment page, for some reason only the UK and a couple of other countries are ticked, meaning many hundreds of others to tick. Again see image.

So is there anything I can do to enable every country quickly and easily in both shipping and payment ?

Thanks all.

post-268669-0-77797200-1360621112_thumb.jpg

post-268669-0-07860500-1360621244_thumb.jpg

post-268669-0-15226900-1360621253_thumb.jpg

post-268669-0-16913700-1360621259_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlizzardUK (see edit history)

phpMyAdmin > search table PREFIX_country > Run sql query :

UPDATE `PREFIX_country` SET `active`=1

All country will be enable

phpMyAdmin > search table PREFIX_zone > Run sql query :

UPDATE `PREFIX_zone` SET `active`=1

All zone will be enable

For Payment countries restrictions, you just have to click payment icon/logo to select all or deselect all

For Shipping-Carrier Zone restrictions, you can do this :

1. Export DB table Prefix_carrier_zone as CSV file
  2. Open the CSV file with Ms.Excel
  3. Edit and make sure the desired id_carrier has all value for id_zone
  4. Save CSV file
  5. Import

Note:

PREFIX_ = Your Prestashop PREFIX_ Database , default = ps_

• Like 3

phpMyAdmin > search table PREFIX_country > Run sql query :
UPDATE `PREFIX_country` SET `active`=1

All country will be enable phpMyAdmin > search table PREFIX_zone > Run sql query :

UPDATE `PREFIX_zone` SET `active`=1

All zone will be enable For Payment countries restrictions, you just have to click payment icon/logo to select all or deselect all For Shipping-Carrier Zone restrictions, you can do this :

1. Export DB table Prefix_carrier_zone as CSV file
  2. Open the CSV file with Ms.Excel
  3. Edit and make sure the desired id_carrier has all value for id_zone
  4. Save CSV file
  5. Import

Note: PREFIX_ = Your Prestashop PREFIX_ Database , default = ps_

Hi, thanks for the solution but I get this error message when I try it, any idea (I have attached a screen grab of my server) ?...............

#1146 - Table 'db422415595.PREFIX_country' doesn't exist

post-268669-0-85127000-1360804879_thumb.jpg

the easy way? how about just clicking the red x's..and be done with it...

before proceeding with any of this sort of hack...make sure to export (back up) you db

ok so replace the PREFIX with PS, which is your db prefix...

Thanks. I will try that out. I know it seems like I am being lazy, but from what I can remember there are 250 countries and I think you have to click the red X and then it opens another screen you have to click on, so that is 500 times. Obviously if I have to, then I will, but I will try the solution here first. Thanks for the info and I will change the prefix, a simple error I should of noticed, ooops.

Thanks again. I have clicked "like" too. You are right, I missed that smallprint, they did everything right, I made the error.

Also a BIG thanks on the payment tip, I had no idea you could click the payment logo and all would be selected, I would have been there for ever ticking each one as it is 4x for each country, 1000 clicks. This has been the most useful thread to me :)

Edited : Removed my last question as it is obvious to me now what it means.

Thanks again. How easy, or how much does it cost, to upgrade to 1.5.x ? Is it a worthy upgrade ?

Also is there any way to find out if a theme will work first ? I have one that I think is known as "Free Red" or similar. As the name suggests, it was a free theme. Do most modules work ? I have either purchased or used (for the free ones) about 3 modules.

• 5 years later...
On 13/02/2013 at 1:19 AM, El Patron said:

or have a glass of wine and just click the red x's...

NO, just NO. If you activate one country, the page reloads and it takes you 5-10 seconds per entry! I would need a BOTTLE of whine! Start learning to use your keyboard Sir... Tick the first box, hit Tab thrice, continue with space, again Tab thrice, space once... put it in a Keyboard macro and you're through in 30 seconds. That's faster than you can even login to phpMyAdmin which by the way is a complete pain in the ____ if you have a multishop.

I tried first with "UPDATE `ps_country` SET `active`=1" which worked flawless on the database level but did not change ANY value in my backend. How cruel.

• 4 weeks later...