I brought the Gadget theme from PrestaCoder and I added some combinations to a product that I added to catalog in the back office in my online store. I've already tried switching the sorting order of the Scent and Quantity attributes; when I do the Add to cart button disappears. If I leave the Quantity and Scent attributes in their original sorting order, the drop-down attribute type for Scent is in the way and hiding the radio-button attribute type for Quantity. How do I fix the issues I've described? Which .tpl files associated with my theme do I look in and which lines of code do I change and what do I change them too? I'm trying to learn CSS and PHP; therefore I'm a bit confused and unsure of what to change. ^_^

for the radio button try to edit 'themes/prestacoder_gadget/css/product.css' lines 163-164 and change from:

position: absolute;

right: 0;

to:

/*position: absolute;

right: 0;*/

about the add to cart button I need to check the JS and I don't have much time today (probably tomorrow)

for the radio button try to edit 'themes/prestacoder_gadget/css/product.css' lines 163-164 and change from: position: absolute; right: 0; to: /*position: absolute; right: 0;*/ about the add to cart button I need to check the JS and I don't have much time today (probably tomorrow)

I implemented the .css changes you gave and I'm happy with the end result. :) The drop-down attribute type for Scent was moved down out of the way of the radio-button attribute type for Quantity so now the drop-down attribute type for Scent is not overlapping the radio-button attribute type for Quantity. See image attachment. Plus the Add to Cart button didn't disappeared this time after I implemented the .css changes you gave. I didn't change or switch the Position of the Scent and Quantity attributes in the back office after making the change in .css that you had suggested to me. Thank you yaniv14 very much for helping me fix the issue with my Prestashop store.

post-152632-0-66556900-1360799295_thumb.png