Icecat til hentning af produktbeskrivelser

mmalling

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Plenty of user have the Icecat integration as it has an open free catalogue, not really that many users have integrated their shops with CNET, we had a tool for it but we stop supporting it as no many people were interested on it.

I have had a look on your module for icecat, but in the specs it says "Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds = 0" but my host only alows max 1 hour is that a problem?

You don't have a demo of the module so i can see how it looks in shop?

H

I have had a look on your module for icecat, but in the specs it says "Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds = 0" but my host only alows max 1 hour is that a problem?

You don't have a demo of the module so i can see how it looks in shop?

Hi Michael,

Actually the WICECAT PRO works directly on your browser and it takes from 2-5 seconds to update a product, the time out time will only be necessary if the solution will run directly on your server as a batch process, but with this module it is not the case!

The server is only used during the seconds it takes to update a products then it jumps to the next one and as long as your browser doesn't timeout it will continue until it finished.

You can check out this video tutorial, it is a bit outdated but the functionality is still the same:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qdlk0LAT6GU

Edited by WASATO (see edit history)