Share stock between multiple combination

Dear,

I'd like to be able to share the stock value between multiple combination.

I need to be able to sell tickets for theatre and the price of the ticket depends on the age of the person (children and seniors pay less than adults).

Then, I want to create a product for each representation of a show and add some combination for each kind a people but the number of seat in the theatre are common to all people.

Do you know if I can achieve this using standard prestashop functionnalities or if a module exists?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Benoit

There is no way of doing it in default Prestashop.

As far as I am aware, there is no module that can do what you need either.

We have a module (http://www.presto-changeo.com/en/attribute-modules/34-attribute-wizard-pro.html) that changes the way combinations are handled, and allows to have multiple attributes from one group share the stock, but they cannot have a price impact.

If you have 2 attribute groups, one with an impact and one without an impact, you could still achieve what you need, but if it uses only 1 attribute group, then you will require some custom changes.

Another alternative is to add a dummy group with 1 attribute, you could hide it using CSS on the front end, but it will make the stock behave the way you need.