Test mysite http://mydealbazaar.com

singhbalram786

Hello

Please Test my website

http://mydealbazaar.com

One issue is there change in featured products module is not working

Here are my suggestions to improve your website:

• Find better quality images with a higher resolution for product images. Some of the images you've chosen are blurry. Good high quality product images with different profile angles of the product reassures prospective customers coming to your site that you're legitimate business. You can purchase high quality stock images from iStockphoto or any other image sharing websites. If you use Google.com make sure the images are copyright-free. The other alternative is taking the time to shoot your own product photos or hiring a professional photographer to take high quality product photos for you.
  • Install Nivo Slider or another alternative module in the Image Slider on the home page to speed up the transition of banners. Get more banners made highlighting current promotions or upcoming sales running along side any festivals for the Image slider on the home page.
  • Are you using Prestashop v1.5.3.1 or a older version of PS? I recommend finding other alternative icons for star graphic highlighting each category on the home page.
  • Make See All Categories clickable to return users to home page.
  • Cannot see the animated flag in latest version of Firefox browser.
  • The colour scheme is ok.
  • Edit your product titles. You're alternating between capitalize and lowercase letters in the product titles; this may annoy some visitors and makes the titles hard to read.

My suggestions are in no way intended to belittle or be mean only to help improve the user experience. :)

Thanks Mr GoGoMo for your time and efforts to test my website. actually i am not very much friendly with prestashop, so i am feeling tough to make these changes in my website.

• For images i will prefer iStockPhoto for better quality images to attract customers.
  • I will install Nivo slider from Prestashop Module.
  • Make See All Categogies, i do not know where is the code written for See All Categories, so that i could make href link on it.
  • For animated flag i will fix positioning in firefox.
  • Thanks for the color scheme, Its Red White and Green Color represents Indian Flag.
  • Edit your product title. Sorry i am not getting your meaning by this.
  • Most important issue in my website that href link is not working in products of my home page(other than featured products), please some try to help me resolve this issue also.
  • In paypal integration, currency Rupee is not supported is showing as error. Please Help.

Thanks Mr GoGoMo for your time and efforts to test my website. actually i am not very much friendly with prestashop, so i am feeling tough to make these changes in my website.

• For images i will prefer iStockPhoto for better quality images to attract customers.
  • I will install Nivo slider from Prestashop Module.
  • Make See All Categories, i do not know where is the code written for See All Categories, so that i could make href link on it. Use Firebug in Firefox browser and you will find the See All Categories is in the header container of your theme or default Prestashop theme depending upon rather or not if you're using a custom theme for your online store. Sorry I don't know javascript that well. You can use Firebug to find out how DHgate make their All Categories clickable to return users to the homepage.
  • For animated flag i will fix positioning in firefox.
  • Thanks for the color scheme, Its Red White and Green Color represents Indian Flag.
  • Edit your product title. Sorry i am not getting your meaning by this. You have misspellings, punctuation and grammar errors and some words should begin with capital letter like Note in the Samsung product you have on your site e.g.

Samsung Galaxy note || N 7100 White
  • Most important issue in my website that href link is not working in products of my home page(other than featured products), please some try to help me resolve this issue also. Are you using the proper closing tag for href link?
  • In paypal integration, currency Rupee is not supported is showing as error. Please Help. Paypal IPN is out of my league. You'll need to hire developer who's expertise is Paypal IPN or ask on DP.