How do I remove the email field without affecting other pages?

Since1953

We would like our customers to see "Usually ships in 2-3 business days" on our product pages. Using the Translations page I was able to modify "notify when available" to "Usually ships in 2-3 business days," however the email-input field is still on the page, so you see:

Quantity:

Usually ships in 2-3 business days

Is there a way to remove the email input field so it just displays "Usually ships in 2-3 business days" (no email input) without affecting other pages in the Mail Alerts module?

Thank you for the suggestion. Will modifying that remove that box from other places as well? I only want to remove it on the products page, and not affect any other MailAlerts pages.

Also, do you know what code I need to modify? I'm an amateur with .php.

this depends on the version of Prestashop and what you want to accomplish exactly.

1) to completely remove the functionality on the product page, then you should disable the "ProductOutOfStock" hook in the Positions section of the backoffice

2) to remove just the input box, but the leave the other functionality, you would edit the product.tpl file located in the mailalerts module folder

If you are not comfortable performing these steps and need to hire a professional, you can send me a PM and we can discuss in more detail.