Contactform problem

Evening,

Why is it that my contactform never works. I tried alle free modules but no luck. Once, about 2 months ago, when the form was installed correctly, I only received - in my mailbox- a mail but without names of the sender etc.

Then I tried to install other modules but no success. I finally changed the page totally: http://www.lefournisseur.fr/contact-form.php

But why do I have so much troubles with contactforms? Am i the only one?

Please, take also into consideration that I am a illiterate in the field of programming. But.... I have changed the site to my wishes, only the contactform is now the problem.

Is there anybody who has the patience to explain me how to change this page and install a nice form?

I hope there is.

Have a nice day

Fiedel

the native prestashop contact form is rock solid...

but you get what you pay for..there are some very good contact forms out there...but not free.

Why? it takes a lot of time and effort to create a rock solid module,

So if your are serious about your online shop...then be serious about what modules you buy...and be wary of anything free, because in the end, it probably isn't.

And no, I dont' have a contact module...so I have no agenda here.

Edited by elpatron (see edit history)

Hi. I have an error with my contact form, everything works fine in the back office, but on the front office "contact us" page I have some random code in the field where you have to put your email address. (You have to remove the code before you can add your email address). This is not ideal and I have tried replacing the contact-form.tpl files etc.

Please have a look and let me know if anyone can tell me where I can remove this code. Thanks.

http://babaproducts.com/contact-us