Tracking number URL not appearing in email sent to customer!

P.S. 1.5.3.1

I add the tracking URL at Shipping -> Carriers

for example

http://www.packagetr.../hongkongpost/@

As stated by Prestashop Delivery tracking URL; type '@' where the tracking number will appear, it will be automatically replaced by the tracking number.

However, when I update the tracking number in my Orders, the email sent to customer to inform of shipping information does not contain the link to the tracking URL as seen in the attached thumbnail... any ideas? Please help.

tracking.bmp

• 4 months later...

P.S. 1.5.3.1

I add the tracking URL at Shipping -> Carriers

for example

http://www.packagetr.../hongkongpost/@

As stated by Prestashop Delivery tracking URL; type '@' where the tracking number will appear, it will be automatically replaced by the tracking number.

However, when I update the tracking number in my Orders, the email sent to customer to inform of shipping information does not contain the link to the tracking URL as seen in the attached thumbnail... any ideas? Please help.

Hi SteliosAl,

In PS v.1.5.2 this is what we have in our "shipped.html":

<tr>
<td style="background-color: #ff6600; color: #fff; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; padding: 0.5em 1em;" align="left">Your order {id_order} with the reference {order_name} has been shipped under the following reference: {shipping_number}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td> </td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="left">Thank you for shopping with {shop_name}!<br /><br /><strong>Your order with the reference {order_name} has been shipped.</strong><br />The shipping reference is [ <strong>{shipping_number}</strong> ].</td>
</tr>

regards,

Steve

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

i have the same issue. the email received by the customer contains "You can track your package using the following link:" but then after that there's just a blank!! the link does not appear! it's so bizzare because I tried it last night and it worked but now it doesn't anymore! Can anyone please help?