Hi

i want the orders to be printed automatically whenever there is a new order. i managed to add a refresh code on the orders page at the back end which shows new orders after 10 seconds but i dont know how to print the invoice without opening the pdf file and it should print automatically.

can u guys help with this if there is a way to do it.

• 6 months later...

This requires computer programming skills not php ones. You need a program that would contact database, check if there is a new entry and print it out.

maybe this could help

You need an experienced C/C++/etc. coder. Good luck

You recieve email alerts? you can download free automatic email alert for your desktop gmail etc.
download automatic email print its 20 bucks to register . When there is an order it will print it from your emails

You want your printer to print off sales email everytime you get one?

Just set the rules. I use outlook and everytime an email comes in from sales@mydomain.com it prints it off automatically.

To set this up in outlook, goto

Tools/Rules and Alerts/New Rule

1. Under "Start from a blank rule", click on "Check messeges when they arrive"
2. Click Next
3. Tick "through the specified account"
4. Goto the big box at the bottom and click on "specified account" and highlight the email you want this rule to apply then click next.
5. I have seperate folders for my email accounts so when they arrive I can see how many sales,info and personal emails I have. If you want your email to go into a specified folder, Tick move it to specified folder.
6. Goto big box at the bottom and click on "specified folder" then hightlight the folder you want the email to go into.
7. Where you ticked "specified folder", scroll down a little and you will see print it. Tick that box.
8. Click next
9. Click next again
10. Name your rule. Something like Sales email printer
11. If you want to run the rule with messeges that are already in the specified folder then tick it.
12. Turn on the rule
13. Click finish
14. Make sure your new rule has a tick in the box on the left.
15. Click "Run rules now"
16. Click "Apply"
17. Click "OK"

So now when you get an email coming from a specific address, your printer will automatically print it off.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I think I love you.

Just set the rules. I use outlook and everytime an email comes in from sales@mydomain.com it prints it off automatically.

2. Click Next
4. Goto the big box at the bottom and click on "specified account" and highlight the email you want this rule to apply then click next.
5. I have seperate folders for my email accounts so when they arrive I can see how many sales,info and personal emails I have. If you want your email to go into a specified folder, Tick move it to specified folder.
6. Goto big box at the bottom and click on "specified folder" then hightlight the folder you want the email to go into.
7. Where you ticked "specified folder", scroll down a little and you will see print it. Tick that box.
8. Click next
9. Click next again
11. If you want to run the rule with messeges that are already in the specified folder then tick it.
12. Turn on the rule
13. Click finish
16. Click "Apply"
17. Click "OK"

So now when you get an email coming from a specific address, your printer will automatically print it off.

• 4 years later...

2. Click Next

8. Click next

9. Click next again

12. Turn on the rule

13. Click finish

16. Click "Apply"

17. Click "OK"

Is there something that has to be set in Prestashop backend?