import and multistore

How can I do to tell prestashop that one product is for a store and other product is for an other store.

product 1 --> store1

product 2 --> store 2

product 3 --> store 1 and 2

product 4 --> all stores

On my csv, I have at the last field a store id, is it the way?

Edited by krismb (see edit history)

elpatron thanks for your help but I don't find anything concerning multishop. All works fine and I could import categorie and product but how should I process for multishop? Do I have to upload one time or for each shop a different csv ?

elpatron thanks for your help but I don't find anything concerning multishop. All works fine and I could import categorie and product but how should I process for multishop? Do I have to upload one time or for each shop a different csv ?

at the top of the screen, there is a shop context box, this appears when you have multishop enabled and other shops added.

so if you want to do a csv import for your main shop, then select that, if you want to import for shop 2, then select that...

if you don't see a shop selection option..then you are not running a mutishop, or that panel (screen) affects all shops....

csv can be selected by shop...

elpatron thanks so much, as far as I understand I need to make an import per shop. I imagined only one import for all shops but I was wrong. Thank you so much.

Now if I want to automatise the import do you have documentation ? I can create csv with php cron and I could like to import it without manual action. The manual import is ok for the first time but in the future I would like to do it every night.