PayPal Module (Version 3.4.4) Issues [SOLVED]

HustlaOwnz

I have Prestashop 1.5.3.1 and Paypal module 3.4.4.

I'm using one step checkout option.

Configuration of module:

Express Checkout shortcut = NO

Use a Sandbox = TESTMODE

Payment type = DIRECT SALES

Many people are having these same issues and I have searched every where for a fix, but have not yet found one.

I'm going to try to explain everything as clearly as possible.

Problem #1:

2i6cqyp.png

The image does not show up and this payment method ONLY shows up if you clear your history, or else it will not display the payment method and REDIRECT to this:

Problem #2:

in4f84.png

It asks you to confirm your order AGAIN, when you have ALREADY purchased the product, and after clicking 'I confirm my order', the site goes to this:

Problem #3:

2a6l3qc.png

Displays an error.

If you clear your history before adding products to the cart and check out, everything goes well and you pay through PayPal, BUT after PayPal redirects back to your website after the payment has been sent, it displays this:

Problem #4:

2r74h9t.png

Way to many people are having these issues, and I hope to see a fixed version of this module or ways to fix the issues.

Thanks for any help!

Edited by HustlaOwnz (see edit history)

1. right click the image and find the location it thinks the image is in, obviously not there...so put an image there

2. may be related to (3.)

3. you need the exact error

here is how:

You can't solve a 500 error without the underlying error message which is by default hidden as to protect people from knowing what your underlying server/site information is.

1. You need to know the error

for 1.5.3

modify config/defines.php.inc to

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

before 1.5.3

modify config/config.inc.php

@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

2. reproduce the error

3. using google search use this term: prestashop (part of your error message)

• Like 1

1. right click the image and find the location it thinks the image is in, obviously not there...so put an image there

2. may be related to (3.)

3. you need the exact error

here is how:

You can't solve a 500 error without the underlying error message which is by default hidden as to protect people from knowing what your underlying server/site information is.

1. You need to know the error

for 1.5.3

modify config/defines.php.inc to

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

before 1.5.3

modify config/config.inc.php

@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

2. reproduce the error

3. using google search use this term: prestashop (part of your error message)

I get this error:

Warning: MemcachePool::getextendedstats(): No servers added to memcache connection in /HIDDEN/polarfusion.org/www/classes/cache/CacheMemcache.php on line 49 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /HIDDEN/polarfusion.org/www/classes/cache/CacheMemcache.php on line 51

And when I try to copy the link by right clicking the blank image, there is no image link to be copied.

Nothing was related to the error I have in Google search.

you got a real mess...maybe turn off memcache..also there is a like button...even though you are getting a lot of useless help

I disabled the cache and the error went away.

I also set the permission of the PayPal folder and all files in it to 777, and now the images are showing! :)

I retrieved the errors that I get after I pay through PayPal and when PayPal tries to redirect back to my website (the http 500 error):

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property OrderDetail->id_warehouse is empty' in /home/vsftpd/hustla/polarfusion.org/www/classes/ObjectModel.php:837 Stack trace: #0 /home/vsftpd/hustla/polarfusion.org/www/classes/ObjectModel.php(264): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /home/vsftpd/hustla/polarfusion.org/www/classes/ObjectModel.php(464): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /home/vsftpd/hustla/polarfusion.org/www/classes/ObjectModel.php(426): ObjectModelCore->add(true, false) #3 /home/vsftpd/hustla/polarfusion.org/www/classes/order/OrderDetail.php(579): ObjectModelCore->save() #4 /home/vsftpd/hustla/polarfusion.org/www/classes/order/OrderDetail.php(603): OrderDetailCore->create(Object(Order), Object(Cart), Array, 2, 0, true, '') #5 /home/vsftpd/hustla/polarfusion.org/www/classes/PaymentModule.php(283): OrderDetailCore->createList(Object(Order), Object(Cart), 2, Array, 0, true, '') #6 /home/vsftpd/hustla/polarfusion.org/www/modules/paypal/paypal.php(1241): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(92 in /home/vsftpd/hustla/polarfusion.org/www/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 837

I'm still having this issue with Paypal 3.4.4 and PS 1.5.3.1

People can buy products, I receive payments, but PayPal is not sending the correct codes back to PS (or the paypal module is not applying them correctly) to allow the order to complete correctly in the shop!

I found the problem! :)

Open the Cart.php file in this path: classes/Cart.php.

Find and delete this line of code in that file:

$id_warehouse = $id_war;

Replace the above line of code with this line of code:

$id_warehouse = (int)$id_war;

However, PrestaShop seems to remember payment history and when you have the one page checkout enabled and you don't go on a private browsing window (or incognito window in Google Chrome, where it doesn't use stored cookies), your site goes to this:

in4f84.png

And then to this after you click 'I confirm my order':

2a6l3qc.png

I decided to change my shop back to the Standard (5 Steps) order process type to avoid this annoying error.

After doing that, I kept getting an error stating that "There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected.".

Well I don't need any carriers, because all products on my website are virtual and just downloaded.

To fix this and remove the annoying error, I edited: OrderController.php in /controllers/front.

I found this line of code:

else
 $this->errors[] = sprintf(Tools::displayError('There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected.'));

And replaced it with this: (Commenting the error message out)

/**
else
 $this->errors[] = sprintf(Tools::displayError('There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected.'));
*/

PayPal Images not showing?

Set the permission of your PayPal module's folder AND sub files to '777'. The images should then all be displayed fine.

Please like my post if this fixes your issue! :)

• Like 2

this isn't the same error I think :/ it's when PayPal sends the authorisation back that the customer gets the errors.

I'll try, but I'm not convinced.

It worked for me and I kept getting errors until I did what I stated that I had done. I tested it with PayPal sandbox and it worked 100 percent.

I had a fresh install of the newest Prestashop and newest PayPal module as well.

I spent a week trying to find a help topic that had the answer to my problem, but every topic never had a solution to fix it.