Re-Build Index Issue And Search Problem

Hi, I have a bug or data issue with Prestashop 1.5.3

I have 7432 products. All the products are uploaded using the Magnetic One Store manager for Prestashop.

When I re-build the entire index using the back office of Prestashop, there is a problem. Only 559 products of the 7432 products index successfully. If I click add remaning products – nothing happens.

As a result – I have used the Magnetic One store manager to re-buld the index. The result is that all the products show as indexed, however in the quick search box on the front of the website – when I search for items, it is clear that a great deal of the products are missing. (It has however added more than the 559 that the back office of prestashop indexed)

I know the missing products are stored within the SQL database as when I search for the same product in the back office – the products are referenced straight away.

I have spent around 80 hours trawling the forums for fixes etc and nothing works. I need help for a system desperately!

Can anybody help please? Any ideas?

Edited by paulmoz (see edit history)

Have same problem with ps1.5.3.1.

If I search XXXXX, got only 6 products of 30. if I search XXXXy, I got all products i have. Same problem I have in BO search.

Index isnt helping - 190 products from 191 indexed and thats all.

All products added manually

• 1 month later...