product acessory in catalog mode does not appear

Hi - i´ve a problem. I created my products with different combinations.

Now, i want show my acessory in catalogue mode - not for sale, only for informations. But when i create a new product in katalogue mode and combine it with an other product as acessory - it will not show in FO. Only when I allow the sale, it is presented as acessory properly. Is there a possibility to show acessory in katalog mode?

Hello elpatron - many, many thanks for the hint.

By your hint I have found the fix for the problem.

product.tpl in prestashop 1.5.3

Remove in Line 532 "AND $ accessory.available_for_order" and the acessory appear -. But the shopping cart is still active.

To remove the sopping cart:

Add in Line 549 "AND $ accessory.available_for_order" by {if $ PS_CATALOG_MODE!} - The cart disappears.

thank you again!

Hello elpatron - many, many thanks for the hint.

By your hint I have found the fix for the problem.

product.tpl in prestashop 1.5.3

Remove in Line 532 "AND $ accessory.available_for_order" and the acessory appear -. But the shopping cart is still active.

Add in Line 549 "AND $ accessory.available_for_order" by {if $ PS_CATALOG_MODE!} - The cart disappears.

thank you again!

you are very welcome, and if you ever want to have the capability to allow authorized only shopping, see our Authorized Only module....non-authorized (non-logged) see shop in catalog mode, authorized (logged) are offered the complete shopping experience offered by PrestaShop system.

Edited by elpatron (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry, but where exactly in the code do I put this? I really appreciate your help!!

themes/yourthemename/prodcuct.tpl

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

hello,

I am using version 1.6.0.14 too, with specialdev204-bootstrap theme, and I have the same problem: Accessories doesn't appear.

Only the title of the section and an arrow on the right.

I already asked to the developer of the theme for help, thinking that the problem was related to their theme, but when I changed back to the standard theme to check, I discovered that in the standard theme I don't see the section Accessories neither...

So is a Prestashop problem.

Does anyone from Prestashop read this posts?

Thank you for any help

hello,

I am using version 1.6.0.14 too, with specialdev204-bootstrap theme, and I have the same problem: Accessories doesn't appear.

Only the title of the section and an arrow on the right.

I already asked to the developer of the theme for help, thinking that the problem was related to their theme, but when I changed back to the standard theme to check, I discovered that in the standard theme I don't see the section Accessories neither...

So is a Prestashop problem.

Does anyone from Prestashop read this posts?

Thank you for any help

Hi Gandalf,

I seem to have found a temporary Fix

I just removed

{if ($accessory.allow_oosp || $accessory.quantity_all_versions > 0) AND $accessory.available_for_order AND !isset($restricted_country_mode)}

and the

{/if}

before the

{/foreach}

in themes/default/product.tpl

It will show me all the accessories. The View is not styled correctly though and there were 2 ADD to CART buttons for me.

Not wanting to change the core product.tpl file I reverted back to normal and purchased Related Products Pro from

http://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/related-products-pro.html

Cost 24 Euros and is the best money I have spent so far.

• 4 months later...