Please Help!!! Password retrieve seems not working

reymond

Hi prestaWorld,

Thanks for this wonderful systems that im enjoying right now.

im about to finish my online shop using PS and preparing to go online. well first thing first, i make a dummy customer to try to test-buy, the process in making shopping till checkout seems ok. But when i try to retrieve a password using the "forget my password" link then try to type-in the dummy customer email (ofcourse i used a working email for this dummy customer) im wondering that there is no response from the site about the password reset when infact it said that the password was already reset. im now confuse. :-S

hope to get a an answer for this. any comments is much appreciated. thank you very much.

Thanks sir for your immediate reply.

I already done that sir before i post my topic here in the forum. I also changed the password regenerate to 1 minute.

Hope this functions will work before i launch the site.

Thanks.

I see that in previus beta verssion if you use for exsimple password like :P@ssw0rd or LTGI[spam-filter]*(
you cant login...
but if you use on localhst for test you can use more simple one 21563172 for exsimple

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Also requested password for my site as I cant log in anymore after update but I do not receive any email. I also checked the spam folder to no avail.

Regards

Steve

Hi reymond!

When to "reset" your password, a new one is automaticaly send to your email address.
So if you don't see any email on your inbox, checking your SPAM folder should be sufficient.