Are the language packs corrupted?

I am think that I have to be doing something wrong, but I am at a loss here.

I downloaded the Dutch (and Spanish) language packs because I'd like to install them. Since installing them via the backoffice didn't work (I get the "cannot extract archive" error), I tried to, as many suggest on the forum, extract them manually and unpack them and then upload via FTP.
This works fine of course, after unpacking I get a bunch of files which find their correct spot in the prestashop folders once I have uploaded them.

My question though: when I check for example the "order_conf.html", the content looks like this:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/strict.dtd">\r\n<html>\r\n<head>\r\n  <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">\r\n <title>Bericht van {shop_name} mbt. uw bestelling met bestelnummer {order_name}</title>\r\n</head>\r\n<body>\r\n  <table style="font-family:Verdana,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#374953; width: 550px;">\r\n    <tr>\r\n      <td align="left">\r\n       <a href="{shop_url}" title=

As you can see, all the HTML characters have been escaped in HTML, there's no actual quotes or < and > signs, it's all been HTML escaped.

The content of an "order_conf.html" of say the EN and FR language is clean HTML:

>

<html>
<head>
 <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
 <title>Message from {shop_name}</title>
</head>
<body>
</pre>
<table style="font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:11px;color:#374953;width:550px;"></t

So now when I try to use say the NL or ES language and in this example, the confirmation mail, I do not get a nicely formatted HTML mail, but a big block of HTML code that is not human readable.

Either I am doing something wrong or something is wrong with the language packs downloaded here on the website. My guess is the former is true and in that case I'd love some tips to resolve this!

Thanks and have a nice day.

Kevin

When I go to contribute to the NL/Dutch language pack, I see that all e-mails are seen as only 50% completed.

It looks like something is wrong there since each e-mail is there both in plain text and in HTML and I think the error there is causing the language packs to be generated incorrectly.

Then again, that's just my 2 cents.

• 4 weeks later...
When I go to contribute to the NL/Dutch language pack, I see that all e-mails are seen as only 50% completed.

It looks like something is wrong there since each e-mail is there both in plain text and in HTML and I think the error there is causing the language packs to be generated incorrectly.

Then again, that's just my 2 cents.

Where did you get your Dutch language pack?