Daivd Dou

Free Template for Prestashop 1.5.x From Omegatheme - OT Ceramic

OT Ceramic designed in details of best furniture and ceramic shops,interior decorators, fittings,almirah,and chair manufacturers,wood carving,mattress,alminium and acrylic fabricators

Free version is available for theme only, no include quickstart package and psd file!

ot_ceramic_hooks.jpg

Demo Here: http://www.omegathem...ot-ceramic.html

OT_Ceramic_Free_Prestashop_15_Theme.zip

Edited by trungdt (see edit history)
  • Like 5

I dont find your way of marketing ethical, I should say.

I'm a customer of your company, I purchased a paid theme and very happy with it. BUT,

you give people a can, but no can opener.

ceramics is too a very nice theme but completely useless without proper positioning of modules. And finding the right positions is almost impossible for an average user.

So peers, don't bother to download.

furthermore, this theme installs many customizations so it will break your store and you can't go back unless you buy the theme to fix b/c your files have been changed (many overrides).

So, don't EVER try installing on a live shop.

Edited by cagrie (see edit history)
  • Like 1

This company is terrible. Bad ethics and although the themes look great they are almost impossible to install.

DONT DOWNLOAD

Plantilla muy bonita pero imposible de instalar si no eres programador, y lo completa con que no trae instrucciones de como colocar los modulos. Una perdida de tiempo, no la instales si no sabes tocar la base de datos.