[SOLVED] How to change and translate new-products.php page <title> tag?

ol1

Go to 'Localization->translations' tab/menu

Select Installed Modules translation, and click on your language -flag (Here probably the American Flag for a new "English translation")

Find blocknewproducts module and translate New Products (Field under 'Save' in Prestashop 1.5.3) into New Arrivals.

N.B. You may need to translate more than this line, like "All new products" (1 line below) "No new products at this time" (2 lines below) and in CMS block (link in footer etc.). Just open Front office translations, Installed modules Translations etc click the Americal flag and search for 'new product'. This way you may find most translatable fields.

Hope this helps.

Pascal

Thanks Pascal, but what you have suggested is the way to translate the new products side column block, while I'm looking for a way to change the <title> tag of the new-products.php front end page. I have been able to translate the contents of the page in the new-products.tpl file, but I can't figure out where that page gets its header <title> tag from and how to change it. There is no <title> tag in the new-products.tpl file.

Please help anyone! Thanks!

Hello!

The title tag is set in the header.tpl and come from the meta-title field.

To change the value for the new products page, you have to go to preferences -> SEF & URLs. You can change the meta tags for new products there.

hope it helps.

• Like 1

Hello!

The title tag is set in the header.tpl and come from the meta-title field.

To change the value for the new products page, you have to go to preferences -> SEF & URLs. You can change the meta tags for new products there.

hope it helps.

Thanks a lot! Solved!