Problem in product pages view

franz1386

Hi Everybody, suddenly and without any reason ( i've done nothing ) my Prestashop website has a problem in every product pages view....i don't understand why and how to fix this strange problem!

Take a look in order to understand what i mean:

w w w.lemuseonline.com/watches-for-sale/new-products.php

Any ideas???

Thank you very much!

Hmm, somehow the 2nd, 3rd, etc product items get defined outside the <UL ID="product list"... tag block.

When only 1 product in the (Sub) category all goes well (like Subcategory Vintage watches->Men's watches-> Eberhard)

Seems like an error in your theme. Can you try to change your theme to the default one and see f it happens there as well?

(N.B. Maybe check your price of http://www.lemuseonline.com/watches-for-sale/modern-watches/423-jaeger-lecoultre-perpetual-calendar-8-days.html . Seems very cheap... ;-)

Pascal

Hi Pascal, thanks for your reply.....anyway, i've tried to change theme and, considering that i have another website in which i have the same theme i have also tried to replace the theme root of this website with the theme root of the other one ( that works perfectly! )....nothings, it will be the same!

It is a very strange thing, i'm freaking out...it has worked perfectly since two days ago and now, without doing nothing, it has this problem!

Another very strange thing: i have two computers, one with Windows and another is a Mac....if i use Firefox on the Mac i see the website in the right way while using any other browser i see it in the wrong way....if i use Firefox on the windows pc i see it in the wrong way!!!

If works only with Firefox on a Mac.....how is it possible?????

• 3 weeks later...

After checking a lot of things i've understood that the problem is in the languages...in fact if i go in the SQL database and delete the PS_product_lang root the problem desappear....obviuosly every products descriptions will desappear too!

Any idea on what i can do to fix this problem without deleting that root??? Thanks...

Can you do one test for me, just to make sure..?

Can you turn OFF your caching system at

Advanced parameters>performance screen (all the way down) and reload your pages again? (Clear your browser cache as well!)?

I see many undefinable errors that go away by turning this off, so just on case...

Please share result!

Edited by PascalVG (see edit history)

Ok...now i've understood the problem, in the site that works good if i go in the SQL database in the root PS_product_lang for each product the are 4 lines, one for each language while in the website that works bad there are only one line because i've deleted the other three languages....i don't know why but this thing create e view problem in the products pages!

How can i fix this problem?any idea?