Hi All!

Just run into a problem on a current project. The client has specified 10 x file fields and 2 x Text fields in the Admin Panel for PS.

Issue 1 - the labels cannot be set (which might be THE problem)

Issue 2 - only ONE file field shows on the relevant product in the front-end website.

What could be wrong either in the settings or the theme to cause this?

Thanks very much in advance,

Martin

Maybe it is file permission issue on web server that your site is using. Try to Fix Permission on control panel of web site. But it just first guess.

I'm logged in as SuperAdmin so I should have permissions to do anything. Where else in the B/O can I find file permissions to check them?

Thanks!

I'm logged in as SuperAdmin so I should have permissions to do anything. Where else in the B/O can I find file permissions to check them?

Thanks!

It is not 100% a solution. It is just a guess.

You can check in control panel of your account in web hosting, where your PrestaShop is installed. Some of control panels have button called "Fix file ownership". Maybe this will help.

I think I have worked out the problem lies in the database itself. A fresh install with the custom theme shows the file uploads but if I restore the backup of the mySQL database the file fields no longer show (and the set label options don't even display)... unfortunately this means I need to go through the database table by table to see what is causing the issue, which is an immense waste of time.

I don't understand how this can happen all by itself (because I haven't fiddled with the database at all)...

Thanks for trying androkto, I appreciate that in the least you answered me :)

Having the same issue.

Can add custom TEXT fields in BackOffice, though don't show in FrontOffice.

Am willing to pay for a fix... PM is you can help me.