What are you thinking for my site: www.bijutaniki.com

Detelin Markov

nice and clean, lot's of good work there...

- make your logo store name a little larger as it's

- product page, a more information button to get down to tabs, I have to scroll past to much to get to the main product detail

- the product tabs I don't much care for, this may be the theme...see my sig for our site to see how 'more info' and how the tabs work...i.e. the page doesn't jump

- Customers who bought this product also bought: needs translation, and if possible more to left or right

- while the cross hair when cursor over the product image is cool, for your products, you could loose it as they are not in the detail that seems useful for that

-performance is good even on my usb stick way up high in the andes, probably the slowest internet connection on the forum :)

-remove the captcha at registration (it's not working) and don't use unless you are being spammed...people don't like to enter anymore than they have to...consider make check out the least amount of pain as possible...short so they don't wander off

off to lunch...tools on the truck...keep up the good work

also after you have finished getting responses...remove your link from this post....:)

• Like 1

Thank you elpatron for response.

- Now working on new logo. That is permanently.

- May be your right for extra tab - there is information for delivery, pay... - may be i can remove this.

- Customers who bought this product also bought: - my mistake, it`s done.

- Thinking how to change place of zoom box or may be remove it - for now i trying everything

- I use stick to and speed is good-

- Captcha - i forgot it.

Best Regards

• Like 1

Hi Bulgarian friend. I will suggest to have text boxes on this pages:

- Homepage: Text about website, products you offer

- Category: Describe what your customer will find in this category, products and brands

- Product page you did good job!

Hope it will help you rank higher!

Hi Bulgarian friend. I will suggest to have text boxes on this pages:

- Homepage: Text about website, products you offer

- Category: Describe what your customer will find in this category, products and brands

- Product page you did good job!

Hope it will help you rank higher!

Hallo hitmaster.

- Searching most clean and stylish design. This is the reason to missing "about text box"

- When i gonna upload other products will correct category pictures and descriptions.

- Products page :)

Thanks for response.