www.kissene.com

NNGNews

I think the background is way too busy and hurts the eyes, but just my opinion. Love the product photos though, they look very professional Have you thought about purchasing a template and also getting a professional logo design?

The site loaded very fast for me even though I'm over in the U.S. and it looks like you are probably somewhere in the EU.

• Like 1

nice job! It takes lots of work and I am sure you learned a lot.

Thanks very much, I did a lot but still there's a lot to do more, especially in the code, it's hard to understand where do I have to do the changes, anyway thank you again

I think the background is way too busy and hurts the eyes, but just my opinion. Love the product photos though, they look very professional Have you thought about purchasing a template and also getting a professional logo design?

The site loaded very fast for me even though I'm over in the U.S. and it looks like you are probably somewhere in the EU.

Thanks for your compliments

Yeah maybe the words in red we could make them a little darker, but we don't like the background totally black.

The photos, I did them all by myself, I'm not a professional photographer, I'm only fond of, and ... you know there's software like Photoshop that helps you a lot :)

Til now all is free, all modules are standard or free, the logo is deliberately "crude" 'cause we like the "handmade" things and also is a pun in italian language, because it comes form KISS (that's why the lips in the logo) + ENE that in Italy means "who cares"

(chi se ne) :D

Anyway thanks for your opinion ;)

yup, i see default one

Ok, that's strange, I opened the shop with IE and with Chrome and I see it, (also cleaned the cache), and I asked a friend of mine and also he see it.

The favicon is this 30jk51s.jpg[/img], here is an jpg, but in Prestashop is an icon (.ico)

• 1 month later...