Theme Clash ! How do i VIRGIN my PS ?

Hello All,

I'm sorry if someone has already asked this question before...

I just got back to PS after leaving it for a while, I got a theme : x-3d installed, and I wanted to change the theme to a new one, I installed the free black and white theme (from kamel..thanks!)

But.... it seems to be clashing like a bomb has just landed in a market in afghanistan..... totally a chaos !

What I thought that installing a new theme will clear out my old configuration, how do i do this ?

Thank you in advance for inputs.... :)))

Regards,

bonnsaikitty =^___^=

Edited by bonnsaikitty (see edit history)

Well, this depends on what you mean with configuration, and what you did in fact change. If you changed image size, you can install a new ps locally and copy over the base values. For the theme itself, you can simply go back to the default one from back office.

or maybe I'm missing your point!

• Like 1

Hi Nemo, very sorry for the late reply :) and THANKS for the answer !

I've figured it out... the theme clashed because i ticked the "use the configuration of new theme", then i put back on the default-theme.... no wonder it's a mess ! but with a little luck, it's ok now...

;) cheers !

Well, this depends on what you mean with configuration, and what you did in fact change. If you changed image size, you can install a new ps locally and copy over the base values. For the theme itself, you can simply go back to the default one from back office.

or maybe I'm missing your point!

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...