TinyMCE disappears from Back Office

I have a really frustrating problem!

I have been working on a site for some time and it was all going well.

All of a sudden the TinyMCE editor disappears from the back office (In Product editor).

Not only that, but I can no longer edit the other tabs for the product, such as Price etc, clicking them just does nothing!

I've tried reinstalling Prestashop from scratch ad restore my database backup etc, had the same problem.

I thought maybe it was to do with my database.. So I eventually thought I'd try a fresh install of everything. That seemed to work for a little while, but after adding all my manufacturers back in I thought I'd again check to make sure the Tiny MCE editor was still there and low and behold it's gone again!

I've tried re-uploading the whole js directory, tinymce folder, adding my theme and module mods one by one and can't pinpoint what's causing it.

It can't be theme related since I even reverted back to the stock theme and the issue persists.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm at a real loss! :(

Just tried restoring the original modules that I had modified..

the Home Featured module seems to have triggered this. Strange though, since it used to work before without affecting the TinyMCE editor.

How would a module for the front office affect the display of TinyMCE (and the product editor in general) in the back office?