[SOLVED] Can't save an edited product 1.5.2 and 1.5.3.1

PSCFV-7428

I upgraded from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3.0 and then I noticed troubles but I can't remember what they were but they were obvoius, could have been save problems. Now when I tried to edit I noticed that I can't save a product. I'll get "Bad request". I upgraded to 1.5.3.1 and the problem is still there. I can create and save a new product but I can't save it once again. Any idea?

I have tested this with numerous browsers, both on Mac and PC and I'll get always "Bad request".

post-304773-0-67591800-1358799155_thumb.png

Edited by peranders (see edit history)

If possible I want to avoid a fresh install but I could do it since I don't have so many orders ... but I'd rather have this fixed. No problem to take a peek at my store you PrestaShop guys. My problem has some origin of the 1-click upgrade. A roll back won't help.

1.5.2 worked rather OK but I have problems with payment once in the while. When I upgraded to 1.5.3.0 I got problems with saving products and I still have them when I rolled back. When I upgraded from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3.1 I have still problems.

Since I have tested this both on mac and PC and lot's of browsers the problem must be somewhere in the installation/webserver.

EDIT: I have tested also iPhone, the same problem but worth noticing is that Safari/iPhone doesn't work. The browser Atomic Web works.

http://forge.prestas...owse/PSCFV-7428

Edited by peranders (see edit history)