Cart rules option in PS 1.4.6

Hello Friends,

I heard that prestashop 1.5.2 comes with cart rules option where we can issue product specific voucher's. We like to know does same thing can be possible in Prestashop 1.4.6 ??

Will be great if anyone tell us solution on it.

Thanks

in 1.4 there are vouchers, which are cart rules in 1.5

as I understand it, in 1.4, you can only assign a voucher to a category, not a specific product...

there are however some posts on this site that tell you how to assign a voucher to a product...(search for it using google not ps forum search box)...the jest of it however is that you create a new category that is not displayed and assign the product to this category (as well keep the old category)...then create the voucher for that new special category..

• 2 weeks later...

Dear elpatron,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion & sorry for delay in response. I think the hidden category option will be ok for me as other are paid solutions as I can't able to afford much more this time.

Else I have to upgrade shop to 1.5 but I have seen many issues after upgrades about my theme.

So its better do compramise with 1.4 :(

Thanks

in 1.4 there are vouchers, which are cart rules in 1.5

as I understand it, in 1.4, you can only assign a voucher to a category, not a specific product...

there are however some posts on this site that tell you how to assign a voucher to a product...(search for it using google not ps forum search box)...the jest of it however is that you create a new category that is not displayed and assign the product to this category (as well keep the old category)...then create the voucher for that new special category..

• Like 1