Massive import of products with PrestaShop: tricks to save time

Hiya! this is an article I wrote

If you have faced one of those databases with 1,000+ products and the problem of having to import them automatically with PrestaShop or you are a dropshipper, this post might be of your interest.

http://jordiob.com/2013/01/massive-import-of-products-with-prestashop-tricks-to-save-time/

Some tricks I learned from various massive imports on Prestashop

• Like 1

Hiya! this is an article I wrote

If you have faced one of those databases with 1,000+ products and the problem of having to import them automatically with PrestaShop or you are a dropshipper, this post might be of your interest.

http://jordiob.com/2...s-to-save-time/

Some tricks I learned from various massive imports on Prestashop

¿

gratuito.png

?

¿

gratuito.png

?

You can request a free quote but there's no free module for regular massive import from an external XML file (provider or dropshipper) to a Prestashop database. It has to be done manually (which will take ages of your time, specially if you need to do it regularly) or through a payment module (safer, easier & faster)

Btw, working is never for free as everyone may know. Asking for a quote, is :)

You can request a free quote but there's no free module for regular massive import from an external XML file (provider or dropshipper) to a Prestashop database. It has to be done manually (which will take ages of your time, specially if you need to do it regularly) or through a payment module (safer, easier & faster)

Btw, working is never for free as everyone may know. Asking for a quote, is :)

That is, do you use this topic, to sell their services?

Edited by Rubalcaba (see edit history)

That is, do you use this topic, to sell their services?

Nope, I use this topic to spread the word about what I think it might be a useful post to the community.

Feel free to report the post to the English forum moderators if you think it shouldn't be here and I'll be glad to remove it.