New FREE [Template] for Prestashop 1.5 by Graphileom

Hi gianni :),

for the images in the footer you only need to rename the images that are located in /themes/thgr00027b/css/modules/blockreinsurance/img/

For the menu and in general the header I think it's a little more difficult and indeed, as you can see, I've also asked for help :).

Hope someone will help us soon :).

that I have to give names to the images?

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.

However the name of the images are the following:

reinsurance-1-1.jpg

reinsurance-2-1.jpg

reinsurance-3-1.jpg

reinsurance-4-1.jpg

reinsurance-5-1.jpg

:)

Edited by gr4devel (see edit history)

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.

However the name of the images are the following:

reinsurance-1-1.jpg

reinsurance-2-1.jpg

reinsurance-3-1.jpg

reinsurance-4-1.jpg

reinsurance-5-1.jpg

:)

the problem of the images I have resolved. Now I want to translate all the words that appear in the footer. Which file should I intervene?

To translate the content of the footer you need to know which modules are mounted in the footer and for this you can go in Positions (look in the dropdown that opens up while hovering on Modules in BO).

Search in the page "Footer" and look at the module list.

For each module you find, you need to go in Translations (under the menu Localization) select from the first select dropdown "Installed module translations" and search in the page that opens up the words and phrase you need to modify.

To translate the content of the footer you need to know which modules are mounted in the footer and for this you can go in Positions (look in the dropdown that opens up while hovering on Modules in BO).

Search in the page "Footer" and look at the module list.

For each module you find, you need to go in Translations (under the menu Localization) select from the first select dropdown "Installed module translations" and search in the page that opens up the words and phrase you need to modify.

thank you very much, now it only remains to solve the problem of horizontal menu

post-528296-0-37504100-1369998027_thumb.png

Hi,

Graphileom offers a new FREE template for PrestaShop 1.5.x

Nom Couleurs Demo

THGR00027 gray/black demo

THGR00027b gray/blue demo

THGR00027v gray/green demo

THGR00027o gray/orange demo

THGR00027r gray/pink demo

Download

Join graphileom.fr

Once registration is complete, you can download the *. Zip

Installation manual / automatic:

- Read the readme.txt file

Additional modules:

Manufacturerslider : displays a scroll marks on the homepage

Blockadvertising 2 : Adds a block displaying an advertisement

Blockadvertising Extented : advertising slider on the left or right column

Compatible to the 1.5.4.0 version of PrestaShop.

For Version 1.5.4.1, the themes are available here

Preview

post-12233-0-70418000-1358694945_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

© GRAPHILEOM 2013 | support[at]graphileom.fr

hi,

I installed your theme version 1.5.4.1.

The horizontal menu bar appears in a wrong position.

Which parts of code I have to change?

post-528296-0-85772600-1370006754_thumb.png

Edited by giannimonta (see edit history)

ok so i registred on your site but i still don;t see a download button...

Edit: Resolved.

Small problem with translations...my ro file contains romania translation on most of features, but the problem is that even if in the ro file everything is translated to romanian language, on front end page, some features are still in english. For examplate the block name for blockcms is says "Information" instead of "Informatii". I checked in ro language file and it is translated...

Edit later: Resolved all by installing the script+theme on localhost on my pc so i won't botter about chmod my folders and files. Then from admin i copied the romanian language from default theme to custom theme, then with the help of "translation module" i've translated missing fields. After that exported the ro.gzip from localhost, uploaded on live hosting and problem solved. Btw, the "Information" text can't be translated from translations because is a module. Go do modules, search cms block, pres on edit and after editing the name fields save. That's it.

Edited by anukku (see edit history)

post-528296-0-37504100-1369998027_thumb.png

hi,

I installed your theme version 1.5.4.1.

The horizontal menu bar appears in a wrong position.

Which parts of code I have to change?

I have same problem.

Hello,

I have a big problem with this fantastic template.

When I tried to create a new account. Appears this message "Notice: Undefined index: onr_phone_at_least in /var/www/vhosts/turboscoche.es/httpdocs/cache/smarty/compile/7e27208273ffc13bf1551253c9f60ba2de128597.file.authentication.tpl.php on line 787Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/turboscoche.es/httpdocs/cache/smarty/compile/7e27208273ffc13bf1551253c9f60ba2de128597.file.authentication.tpl.php on line 787"

I tried several things to tried to resolve it. But always the same

http://www.turboscoche.es/autenticacion?back=my-account#account-creation

Thanks for help me

Hello,I have installed im my prestashop your fantastic theme Tgr0027, but I have one problem. Now I am desesperated.I have prestashop version 1.5.3

The problem is the modul/bar" contact/bookmark/create account".its down from the top menu. I tried to reinstalling the theme several times,desactivate modules, proved different versions of the theme, but the results its always the same this part its out of position from the top menu.

Anybody can help me?

Thanks

the web is http://www.turbocoches.es

I've managed to translate almost everything, including emails templates...but i can't find in any file, or module, the headears of every cms page from the information block. Also if i create a new CMS Page and add it to the info block, this page doesn't have de orange bar ( the header of this page) like the others, but instead is translated. So for me, the solving of this is to recreate all the pages from info bloc, but then i won;t have the nice, beautiful orange header :(

Later: Hehe Problem solved. If u have some experience with phpmyadmin, you can go into table ps_cms_lang and manualy edit de names of cms pages from block information in front site. Also if you created a new page from BO and it doesn't have the orange/blue/pink/green bar ( according to themes color) simply edit in phpmyadmin the entry for your new page - on page body just add first <h2>Page Title</h2> then save. Hope it helps others in full translating the theme.

P.S: WARNING! Make first a backup of your sql database. Do not try to edit phpmyadmin if you have no experience with phpmyadmin...

Edited by anukku (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I update prestashop to 1.5.4.1 version, after this I installed graphileom 1.5.4.1 free themes and after this I have a problem, when I try to open my site I observed a HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error).

In the file error_log.php I verified this:

[17-Jun-2013 00:15:30 GMT] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home/s002137/public_html/mortecnica/themes/thgr00027b/header.tpl" on line 34 "&lt;title&gt;{$meta_title|escape:\'htmlall\':\'UTF-8\'}&lt;/title&gt;" - Unexpected "\"' in /home/s002137/public_html/mortecnica/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:665

Stack trace:

#0 /home/s002137/public_html/mortecnica/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3144): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error()

#1 /home/s002137/public_html/mortecnica/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3209): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(10, '\')

#2 /home/s002137/public_html/mortecnica/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(105): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(10, '\')

#3 /home/s002137/public_html/mortecnica/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(20 in /home/s002137/public_html/mortecnica/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 665

What I have to do?

Need help please.

Hi have another problem , the header of my website doesn't look like good and the images of the reinsurance block disappear.

Someone could check my website www.mortecnica.pt and help me please

thanks for the patient

I'm happy so far, strungled about the mobile theme, they are a mess, anybody an solution to go for this?

V 1.4.5.1

Thanks a lot for sharing some nice theme!

Best Regards,

Generaal

I have give it a tray and its wil working so far:

Simply copy the complete "mobile map" from the default theme to the map in these theme..

The only thing what I missing are the word Search in the long grey bar. ("Zoek" in Dutch)

It's a full force solution, but its going!

Succ6,

Generaal

• Like 1

Hi,

I have installed the version 1.5.4.1 and my shop has a dutch translation 100%. When i use the free theme everything

is translated into DUTCH but when i instal and use the Graphileom theme i see dutch and english words. I have checked the translations but i couldn't find any English words to translate. Does someone know what the problem is ?

Hi:) I decided to try one of these themes coz they look nice, clear and simple. When I imported the theme somehow the search block was dropped down. What was the problem? And how can I fix it? Thank you!

Hi,

I have installed the version 1.5.4.1 and my shop has a dutch translation 100%. When i use the free theme everything

is translated into DUTCH but when i instal and use the Graphileom theme i see dutch and english words. I have checked the translations but i couldn't find any English words to translate. Does someone know what the problem is ?

I have also only the Duch language on my shop, v1.5.4.1, and I have select the theme and go true all the modules to, for translating de missing parts, and now, All going well, about translate.

Succ6

Best Regards,

Generaal

Hello again,

The manufacturesslider on the homepage, wont scroll, I have configurate all the pictures like discribled and place them in a new pictures line in pictures menu in BO and name it fabrikanten, but nothing scrolls.

The pictures showing in the slider and will scrolling manualy.

Also reading the advice on Boss theme's, but it aren't no goal to enlarge the whole slider over the homepage.

Any solution to work out this issue?

Best Regards,

Generaal

Hello and thanks for this very nice template.

I have prestashop 1.5.4.1 and I install this template. I did have many issues but I been solve many of them by follow this topic but now I have a problem I can not solve and I appreciate some help

1 - How do remove the "sort by" drop bar from the products list ?

On my template it show two of that bars, one on top and one at the end of the products list, I dont mind with the one at the end of the product list but I would like to remove the one on top of the list.

I read this topic wish tells how to remove that drop down bar

http://www.prestasho...-drop-down-box/

but I end up having only the empty spaces and both drop-down bars disappear.

See image- underneath the main image there is a link that says "Display All Images" I want to disable that so that all images are automatically seen. IS this possible?post-246958-0-41016400-1372674782_thumb.png

See image- underneath the main image there is a link that says "Display All Images" I want to disable that so that all images are automatically seen. IS this possible?post-246958-0-41016400-1372674782_thumb.png

Anyone?

dennis84

grid_prestashop.css (line 12)

.container_9 {
margin:150px auto;
width: 980px;

and superfish-modified.css (line 3)

.sf-contener {
background:transparent url("../img/page-top.png") repeat-y scroll left bottom;
 background-repeat:no-repeat;
padding:8px;
height:186px

but now I have new problem with this :-D web is on www.e-zviratko.cz/new

91725349935426025326.jpg

I test right now on of this theme. Add some products to the cart and displayed my wishlist, its crazy :o

Attached picture i've done from demo site on graphileom.fr

Some can write some fix for this, please?

dennis84

.container_9 {

.sf-contener {

V tom modulu normálně vytvoř pět položek a nahraj k nim ty obrázky, pak obrázky patřící do tématu prostě nakopíruj do složky kde mají být a je to.

Same problem here

Also my menu was hidden behind the columns

the fix (works in IE and FireFox )

SAVE YOUR ORIGINALS!!!!

to move the columns block down to reveal the menu

themes/thgr00027b/css/global.css

around line 54

#columns {

margin-top:45px; /*line added*/

padding:12px 10px 10px;

z-index:1

}

to move the navigation to the left

themes/thgr00027b/css/modules/blocktopmenu/css/superfish-modified.css

around line 78

/*** DEMO SKIN ***/

.sf-menu {

float: left;

margin-left: -23.5em; /*line added*/

}

Hopes this helps

see it at http://puppetsandmarionetteshop.com/

• Like 4

Same problem here

Also my menu was hidden behind the columns

the fix (works in IE and FireFox )

SAVE YOUR ORIGINALS!!!!

to move the columns block down to reveal the menu

themes/thgr00027b/css/global.css

around line 54

#columns {

margin-top:45px; /*line added*/

padding:12px 10px 10px;

z-index:1

}

to move the navigation to the left

themes/thgr00027b/css/modules/blocktopmenu/css/superfish-modified.css

around line 78

/*** DEMO SKIN ***/

.sf-menu {

float: left;

margin-left: -23.5em; /*line added*/

}

Hopes this helps

see it at http://puppetsandmarionetteshop.com/

Thank you very much.

• Like 1

Sorry for my english. I've been looking for a template thgr00001b topic, but I have not found, I can not edit the footer to remove the line Themes pour Prestashop. What can i do?? My Presta is 1.4.7.3.

thanks and regards

Sorry for my english. I've been looking for a template thgr00001b topic, but I have not found, I can not edit the footer to remove the line Themes pour Prestashop. What can i do?? My Presta is 1.4.7.3.

thanks and regards

You have to enable force compile and then refresh the page with the changes made.

hello, I'm from Brazil, and I loved this issue, but unfortunately I have a problem, he's half in Portuguese, and half in English. ask for help from someone who can help me.

dennis84

.container_9 {

.sf-contener {

91725349935426025326.jpg

hello friend, where I find the file superfish-modified.css, to solve the problem of the header

hello,

I have installed the Black Theme, and i would really like to use it but i get this ( see Image ) i tried moving modules around and removing some of them in hopes that it would fix it but i couldnt get it. thank you ScreenShot001.jpg

• Like 1

your issue looks like CSS issue + module position problem probably.

it will be much easier if you will paste the url to your store, its hard to say what you have to change without an access to shop front end

ok i got the problem i was having above fixed. The only other thing i would like to change is this. (image) How can i remove the space, bring the mobile image/link up ? Thank you ScreenShot005.jpg

nice templates, but I have a few problems

how to correct position of Compare buttons witch are outside of sort bar, like in this picture. These appear only if use diplay products by manufacturer

post-367325-0-26328300-1375103458_thumb.jpg

many thx!

Edited by Cornel_M (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

You need to activate module "blocktopmenu", or move this to good position.

the module top menu is already installed.I already even try the modificaion in superfish css mentioed above ,i even try to resize the age-top.png.But still no luck.Maybe there is another way of modification in superfish css that i shoud do?

I am new to ps and have installed it locally while I learn the ins and outs. Using PS v. 1.5.4.1 and really love the looks of this theme, but I have been trying to figure this problem out for a while now with no luck.

As you can see in the attached photos, the white/gray, curved graphic at the top of the page (as well as the bottom-though not shown) is not in the right place compared to the template example. With the help of several of the previous posts, I was able to change it slightly and move some stuff around, but can't go any further. Edited the grid_prestashop.css as well as the superfish-modified.css.

Thanks!

post-667894-0-41595800-1376602355_thumb.jpg

post-667894-0-92072300-1376602356_thumb.jpg

ok i got the problem i was having above fixed. The only other thing i would like to change is this. (image) How can i remove the space, bring the mobile image/link up ? Thank you ScreenShot005.jpg

how did you change the orientation of the review tab on the left of the page?

i tried changing it but no success till now... can you please tell me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Graphileom,

Thank you for the theme, I really love your work.,

Just one issue.

Under products drop down menu, whenever I choose a combination attribute, the selection autumatically jumps to the last combination instead of the combination that i choose.

My prestasite is as below.

http://alfapkg.com/index.php?id_product=27&controller=product

eg.

1) I select and click on drop down menu "Star Sealed on Roll 36" x 52""

2) The value jumps to the last value "Reuse Sacks on Roll 29" x 34""

I have tried changing to default theme which there is no issue.

Sincerely appreciate your help and input.

may i know what you exactly changed? I've noticed that many merchats has got issues with this theme related to the top section (especially to the top horizontal menu). You had the same issue?

• Like 1

first step :

in header.tpl :

after

<div id="header_right" class="grid_6 omega">{$HOOK_TOP}</div>

add

</div>

step 2 :

before :

<!-- Page -->

add:

<script type="text/javascript">

x=$(".sf-contener")[0];

y=$(".header_container")[0];

y.appendChild(x)

</script>

try it

• 2 weeks later...

Selmen,  I tried what you posted and it kinda worked.  It did move the page top to its rightful place, but it messed up other items.  Here is what it looked like after the change. post-667894-0-33355600-1378834901_thumb.jpg

I removed the changes, but  here is the site anyway.  

Edited by CTF-OK (see edit history)

nice theme, thanks for providing them to the community for free!

A few things:

1) Will you update this to support v1.5.5?  It does seem to work ok, but I'm sure there were some patches to the default theme that should be considered

2) Can you disable stock management on the demo so that the add to cart function works on the demo site?

3) Appears the Product Accessories tab on the Product Page does not work properly.  If a Product has accessories, they are not appearing properly.

Edited by bellini13 (see edit history)

Can anyone help me with the apparent menu bar alignment problem?

The green theme is great, but the blue theme is not properly aligned.   PLEASE HELP!~

Click Here to see Webpage

Thank you in advance,

Dan

HI,

EXACT I also have this problem.

Have you found any solution?

PLEASE HELP U.S.:(((

Can anyone help me with the apparent menu bar alignment problem?

The green theme is great, but the blue theme is not properly aligned.   PLEASE HELP!~

Click Here to see Webpage

Thank you in advance,

Dan

when im trying to open your website i've got this:

IjTMS9k.png

I have gotten the exactly same alignment problem. My site is total new installation and the graphileom-Pink is the only add-on theme.

P.s. = 1.5.5

http://www.beckysquare.com

Please help!!

I seem to remember that changing the position of what is in the Header or top of page sections can have an effect on this (Modules > Positions)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to display the add to cart button on home featured products?

hello,

you use this theme? if so, remove display:none; from:

#featured-products_block_center li .ajax_add_to_cart_button {
display: none;
}

it's a part of homefeatured.css file

hello,

you use this theme? if so, remove display:none; from:

#featured-products_block_center li .ajax_add_to_cart_button {
display: none;
}

it's a part of homefeatured.css file

Thanks, yes iam testing this theme for my store.

Iam not much of a coder, but if you can help me, right now iam wanting to change the colour of the add to cart button. Iam using the grey version of this theme, but i prefer the add to cart buttons to be yellow as in the default prestashop theme. I looked at some css but it doesnt seem to be pulling the button from an image file.

Edit : Managed to change the color by replacing with an image file from the default theme with some color changes.

Edited by indus (see edit history)