tax doesn't show in cart, displays as 0

Hi guys,

I'm using ps 1.5.3

When I add products to cart the tax doesn't display.

- I have Localization->taxes :tax enabled + tax in cart enabled

-I have a tax added to my product (these taxes are added standard by ps install), and it calculates properly. But still no display on front office.

- I have a "this tax only" for the entire country.

-I ahve groeps tax included, but that doesn't change a thing when I change this

Please help,

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Bart

tax-enabled-localization-taxes.jpg

tax-product.jpg

tax-rule-belgium.jpg

Hi tdr170, thanks for the advice! But those are set up properly.

I asked elpatron to help me, he showed me that with new accounts there is no problem, therefore his reaction.

Though I don't find this is a solution, I would be eager to know how this is possible.

It seems this isue is displayed only in one account, an account that was completely deleted and then recreated (aacount was already there and was moved with server transfer and then deleted by one of the admins as no longer necessary, I needed to adjust some things adn therfore recreated the account with that emailaddress ).

With that account it displays the tax as 0,0. Now when I make a new account the problem isn't there anymore and the tax shows up just fine in the cart.

Both the accounts have the same group applied and the same country. (Tax rules apply to all zip codes).

Something really weird going on.

I hope the problem is gone now, but I'm still curious to know why it doesn't work with that certain account.

Kind regards

Bart