prestashopninja

[Free Module] Ninja Tools - Developer Tools

I have found that with every new PrestaShop project, I am dealing with some common issues: Change the file permissions, run custom queries, compressing and extracting zipfiles, etc. It is not always so practical to upload a whole phpMyAdmin for database operations or write PHP system commands to create zip or tar.bz2 files, especially when you are dealing with clients who are not very eager to provide a control panel or SSH access.

Also, this is not always possible to take an actual snapshot of the e-store at a single place. For example, I would like to see at a glance, the number of products, categories, carts, orders, and so on.

So I have put together some highly useful tools for some common tasks for Prestashop Developers. It includes:

• Adminer, a formidable database manager. Highly useful for executing custom queries and database dump and restore. One of the most serious and lightweight alternatives to phpMyAdmin.
  • b374k, a feature-rich shell (SSH) emulator. Very handy for operations on the remote server, such as creating and extracting compressed archives and changing file permissions. You can also use it to upload files.
  • Most commonly used configuration parameters put together at the top of the module pages.
  • SimpleStats: A quick store overview.
  • Ability to turn error displaying on/off.
  • Ability to clear smarty cache.

As a programmer, this module made my own life easier I hope it will also be useful for you.

ninjatools.zip

Thank you for this module!

Already gained something even before trying it, I found out about Adminer which seems very helpful considering

that my hosting phpMyadmin has synchronization feature disabled.

I don't know if it's your module but after the installation/activation of it on my PS 1.5.4.1 I have a blank page for FO and if I delet module there is no change : blank page for FO :(

Done it was a bad GeoIp I had download.. ^^

Tks.

Edited by lordbdp

I don't know if it's your module but after the installation/activation of it on my PS 1.5.4.1 I have a blank page for FO and if I delet module there is no change : blank page for FO :(

back office works properly?

you've got troubles with FO even after recompilation the theme ?

What the heck?

Sorry, but though I am still sober after hours of prestaing I must say that is the harshed comment I ever read.

However, thank you for the distribution and all the hours you spend.

PS:

Pressing the 'turn on error error display' does not switch to 'turn of error display' after pressing it.

Edited by B.Köring

I'm afraid this module doesn't seem to work properly with 1.5.6.1. Though I deleted both cache and browser cache I still get a white page when starting ninjatoools. :(

Hello again,

Attached is the new version of the module. 

This version mainly consists of bug fixes and a couple of new features such as displaying the overwritten files and ability to switch debug profiling on/off.

This version is developed on a Prestashop 1.5.6.2. In theory, it should work well for versions between 1.5.0.1 and 1.5.3.1, except the dev mode and debug profiling switching features and it should be fully compatible for versions >= 1.5.3.1  

I have also created a gitHub project for this module. So, if you ever wanted to contribute, please don't hesitate to fork the project. I know from my own experience that it's always good to have such a tool in hand and I'd be more than happy if I'd see it evolving into something even more useful, practical and feature-rich.

ninjatools_v1.1.zip

Hello prestashopninja

i recieved your message with link to this thread

i just want to inform you, that i sucessfully added this tool to the pinned topic with free modules

thank you for your contribution :)

Perfect, vekia! Then maybe you could tell me why I still get nothing but a blank page when trying to use this module.

For me nothing's changed since this post: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/217943-free-module-ninja-tools-developer-tools/?do=findComment&comment=1482195. It works neither with 1.5.6.1 nor with 1.5.6.2 for me.

Hello prestashopninja

i recieved your message with link to this thread

i just want to inform you, that i sucessfully added this tool to the pinned topic with free modules

thank you for your contribution :)

im worried about php webshell only ... for what purposes it is there?

Hi Vekia,

Thank you for adding the module to the pinned topic.

Regarding the webshell: I has been very useful for me wherever an ssh access isn't avaible, especially when I need to change file permissions recursively and when I need to take compressed backups, especially when moving a Prestashop installation to another server.

Hi I have detected, making a routine check of viruses and trojans on a backup on my pc that b374k.php file is infected with trojan html: shell -g

I wanted to share it with the developer to see if it is a false positive or something else we should know?

Greetings.

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. I was surprised when I saw this one first, from a feedback from the customer.

The purpose of b374k.php is already to give a usable shell access to the programmer.

b374k-shell is open source software hosted on goodle code.

Some vrius chekers are paranoid to label everything which invokes a shell access, but it's the very nature o the software.

Regards,

Can

Thank you very much for resolving my doubts and so is your most trusted software.

Thank you very much again

can this be compatible with 1.6.0.9 in future?

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '' (include_path='/... /tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php') in / ... /modules/ninjatools/adminninjatools.php on line 327

Hola veo que hace tiempo qeu este post esta parado, pero simplemente era para que sepais que que estoy usando este modulo en prestashop 1.6.0.9 y por ahora me funciona bien por lo menos la funcion de editar la BD las demas no provadas pero bueno la principal de este modulo creo que es la de poder editar la BD sin tener que estar dando vueltas en fin un modulo muy practico gracias al autor por facilitarme la vida.

www.tarantulatattoo.com

www.tarantulaclotheshop.com

Hello.

Thanks for the input. I work, I need to know is to import a database , this option is not think .

That's possible?

Where that longline action to import data bade runs ?

Thank you

Hi there,

I already explained this one, however...

What causes virus alerts is b374k which invokes a shell access. To verify this, just scan b374k separately with the same anti-virus software. It can be found at:

https://code.google.com/p/b374k-shell/

Two main purposes of this module are to provide a database interface (Adminer is used for the purpose) and a viable shell access (b374k) 

Bpth Adminer and b374k are open source software, so my module is. If somebody will suspect that this module contains virus, he'd better not use it --or-- just have a look at the source code. Without any programming language knowledge and depending on some false information from paranoid anti-virus software, better to just stand back amd not to blame decent programmers as virus producers.

I just published this piece of code in hope to help other programmers -professionals- ease their work. If somebody doesn't have a minimal understanding of Linux shell and MySQL, this module isn't already for him.

If you don't like it or you don't have enough knowledge to use it, just don't use it. However, please keep respect to the professionals. 

Edited by prestashopninja

Works fine even with PS 1.6.1.7 - even in places where free modules are frowned upon. :)

Installation works with 1.7 too, but when clicking the tab the adminninjatools controller causes a blank page. Updating this awesome module would be a great advantage.

Hola:

Nuevamente por aqui, se que esto lleva tiempo si no parado totalmente, con poco movimiento, aunque como es una gran aplicacion para nuestros prestashop pues creo que nunca muere del todo jejejje, bueno no me enrollo mas, primero dar la gracias nuevamente por este gran trabajo pues lleva varios años facilitandome la vida y ahora la cuestion, el modulo ha dejado de funcioanrme y no veo el porque, no he actualizado el prestashop pues sigo con el 1.6.0.9 y me gustaria seguir teniendolo en esta version hasta que no me quede mas remedio pues tengo muchos cambios a nives de programacion y demas hechos en el .... la cuestion es que por necesidades he tenido que actualizar el php del servidor de 5.6 a 7.x y he aqui cuando a dejado de funcionar el modulo, no se si realmente es por esto pero no funciona... he leido anteriormente que tambien le ha ocurrido lo de la pantalla en blanco a otro usuario, asi que no se se is del php 7 o no pero me gustaria saber si tiene solucion, si auizas el gran creador se atraba a actualizar para poder seguir disfrutando de este gran trabajo.... en fin tampoco se siquiera si este post sera visto y mucho menos respondido pero aqui lo dejo nunca se pierde la esperanza... muchas gracias y saludos..

www.tarantulatattoo.com

www.tarantulachotheshop.com

hola nuevamente, despues de varias pruebas, definitivamente el ninja tools no es el problema, si no los problemas del prestashop con php 7, que hasta su ultima version de prestashop recien salida del horno por lo visto es la que esta siendo o ha sido acondicionada para trabajar con php 7, las anteriores tienen bastantes problemas al trabjar con este.... asi que lo que realmente habria que probar seria el ninja tools con el prestashop 7, y asi confirmariamos si trabaja bien o no, tnato en este como con el php7, yo no he podido hacer pruebas pues todabia trabajo con versiones anteriores de prestashop y por lo tanto con php 5.6, pues las actualizaciones tan recientes suelen tener algunos fallos que se iran corrigiendo con el tiempo asi que espero que pronto sea mas estable y funcional y sera el momento de cambiar jejeje (aclaro que son opiniones propias por su puesto ...), saludos a todos y si alguien tiene la oportunedadde probar en prestashop 7 con php 7 seria genial nos comentara su experiencia....

www.tarantulatattoo.com

www.tarantulaclotheshop.com

hello, at my website ninja tools says: Timezone: Europe/London | Site Live: No | SSL Enabled: Yes
Smarty Cache: Yes | CSS Theme Cache: Yes | Javascript Theme Cache: No | .htaccess Cache Control: No 

but my site is live.!!! 

wyh ninjatools says site live: no .!!!