pommi

I have been using a module from Business Tech to display my shops products in a Facebook app on my fan page. It app has been working fine right up to Prestashop 1.4.9

Since moving across to 1.5.3 the module no longer appears to work and I only get a server 500 error.

Does anyone else have the same module/problem. Do you know if it is related to a Facebook change or I am assuming more likely do to Prestashop 1.5.3... really hard to debug when you are unsure of the cause.

Any help would be appreciated.

so it stopped working in 1.4.9 and you expected it to work in 1.5.3?...jajajaja I love optimists

here is a tip: if the module does not say it's ps vers x.x.x compatible...you can pretty much rest assured it's not

as for 1.5...there is a huge difference and not many but the simplest of modules would work in 1.5 that were coded for 1.4...

Hi Elpatron - The module worked fine in 1.4.9, it has only stopped since I moved to 1.5.3 a week ago.

Considering the timing i assume it relates to a change in Prestashop (unless FB altered something in the last week, which could happen). But am not sure where to start looking, I have gone through a lot of the calls to Class functions but they do not appear to have been altered.

Have been debugging a 1.4 module all weekend to upgrade it to 1.5, I have one error left I can't work out.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getCMSLink() on a non-object in \CMS.php on line 104

getCMSLink() in the Link class is being call from the getLinks( ) method in the CMS class.

I have been working through the code to try and determine what changes may have impacted this, but no to avail

Any ideas??