Does PS support s Silent Post URL?

Payment modules are developed separately, the only interaction they have with Prestashop core is when you actually get an approval from the payment gateway, and need to tell Prestashop to create the order.

That means that you can create the payment module anyway you need (silent post or otherwise).

OK, that makes sense.

I'm trying to figure out why the PayPal Advanced module from Module Bazaar is not changing the stock, not clearing the cart. The order goes through PayPal, but Presatashop doesn't register the sale. Hopefully the module maker can solve this.

P.S. the USPS module from Presto-Changeo has been working great during testing.

Edited by Sages Outdoors (see edit history)

I just wish Presto-Changeo supported PayPal Advanced,

I'm burned out dealing with ModuleBazaar. The support is very slow. I guess if I don't get a fix by tomorrow I'll have to try something else. Its been three days now dealing with the Advanced module. I have a new site that I can't take payments on. I like PayPal advanced, just no good support for Prestashops.

We do have a module for Paypal Pro (Direct Payment), which is the more "professional" version, in case you think of trading up...

I guess I'll have to, Module Bazaar is the only one that has a Prestashop PayPal Advanced module I could find and the sucker does NOT work.

The support from India is horrible and useless. They can't test in sandbox, they wanted me to make it live on my account. I didn't feel comfortable giving them access with my PayPal account user and pass info online. Never could get it to work in test mode at all. I already confirmed it does not work in live mode or sand box, the charge goes through but it does not pass info back to Presta, at least not 1.5.3.1..

Oh well, should have known better. Couldn't find any independent feedback on them, now I know why.